Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sneaky attack useful?

When I was only 120 on my rogue my sneaky's usually hit 3-3.5k+ while ss was 1.5ish to 1.7ish k.. Sneaky is baws *-*
SHHHH SLAVE

Owner of Blue Coven And Majestic Broom Of Winter
Characters-Eda1-Eda2-Eda3-Eda4-Eda5-Edabank
Level------------86------31----132----100----156-------5------
World--------Herne

Comparing ss to sneaky is unfair since ss is our best attack, sneaky is a great skill you should use 1-190 and beyond. No need to compare 2 skills when theyre is skill points enough for both of them :D
Curry sounds like you were a nublet str build with a dex build i could hit 3k sneakys and 2.5-3k ss, (royal grand ss ring ftw)
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Comparing ss to sneaky is unfair since ss is our best attack, sneaky is a great skill you should use 1-190 and beyond. No need to compare 2 skills when theyre is skill points enough for both of them :D
Curry sounds like you were a nublet str build with a dex build i could hit 3k sneakys and 2.5-3k ss, (royal grand ss ring ftw)
Eh nu I was mainly dex with 300 str from gear:-:
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Eh nu I was mainly dex with 300 str from gear:-:
Den u a nubby nub nub
Oderint Dum Metuant.