Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Endgame Rogue Build Opinion

hello everyone ive been switching back and forth for a while and i cant decide which build i like more auto damage or survivabilty build. I can eiher go str and vit with damage gear leaving my max autodamage at 1850 and 5k health or i can go dex leaving my auto damage at 1400 and have 5k defence and with hrung helm 5k ss damage, and 5k health im thinking the dex build is better but on haste the 400 damage difference in autos might be better please leave opinions thanks. Also im wanting the best all around not the best for pvp,bossing, or lvling
Danu
Mattsneak Lvl 220* Rogue
Matthewgone 142 Ranger
Owner of Danu's Only Shadow Necro Dagger
Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi80S8 ... 6IQduEXiKA

Re: Endgame Rogue Build Opinion

hello everyone ive been switching back and forth for a while and i cant decide which build i like more auto damage or survivabilty build. I can eiher go str and vit with damage gear leaving my max autodamage at 1850 and 5k health or i can go dex leaving my auto damage at 1400 and have 5k defence and with hrung helm 5k ss damage, and 5k health im thinking the dex build is better but on haste the 400 damage difference in autos might be better please leave opinions thanks. Also im wanting the best all around not the best for pvp,bossing, or lvling
Best 'all around' would be 5k hp and a split between dex and str(favouring str, perhaps 5:3) using sneaky, ss, qs, double attack/rend and poison. Only use skill/necro rings and your garanak set ring, use any non crap braces(hrung/mord/new 200 boss, some aggy), and of course your garanak set for the rest of your jewelry. Fashion has to be any sparkly lanrik boots and the rest your dl armour and there you go.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Re: Endgame Rogue Build Opinion

Best 'all around' would be 5k hp and a split between dex and str(favouring str, perhaps 5:3) using sneaky, ss, qs, double attack/rend and poison. Only use skill/necro rings and your garanak set ring, use any non crap braces(hrung/mord/new 200 boss, some aggy), and of course your garanak set for the rest of your jewelry. Fashion has to be any sparkly lanrik boots and the rest your dl armour and there you go.
Yup, I agree completely except I've always preferred ls over rend or dbl. (of course for both Necro and the 200 boss ss, ls, and pois are worthless.
(Not active at the moment)
SmartOne: level 191 Mage
SneakyOne: level 185 Rogue
Learn about Lugh ➙ http://bit.ly/15My6OK
"The trouble ain't that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."
-Mark Twain