Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

From spear to dagger

I recently hit 120 and i use aggy spear but im looking to get adamant dager and go to dagger (it is almost maxed ability anyway) i current use aggy trident of celerity,dagger of slaying,zodiac legs gloves and boots,moonshadow top (minds are hard to get on my world) and mighty bladefang helm lv110 one,i use kron spirit/shrive/blade/stone rings and no brace/charm/ammy slots and my stats are below,what will i need to change stat wise and skill wise to get an efficient dagger build??
I know people will say upgrade or get better gear but i can train fine so its not a problem just need to alter to dagger
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (154.85 KiB) Viewed 2770 times
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Re: From spear to dagger

Personally I would switch to axe offhand,
Move points from str to vit/dex
Purchase an ammy maybe yule dex pendant as they are so low cost now.
Oh and haste ring to replace your krom str ring

Overall this would help you a lot more now and in future amendments

Re: From spear to dagger

These are the most recent stats i have,using a lv110 bladefang helm,zodiac legs and boots,moonshadow jerkin and heroic haste gloves,then i use a kron bloodthorn set with 3 aggy dmg rings (2 imperial 1 royal) and my brace slots are empty (looking to buy an aggy and e brace) as for weapons i use addy dagger and dagger of slaying and can get to bout 952 dmg with poison weapon (these are stats before i got my 2nd imperial aggy ring)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (153.91 KiB) Viewed 2601 times
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger