Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

smoke bomb usage for soloing?

i do know that many of you ll say that smoke bomb is mainly for supporting fellows, but what if rogues can support THEMSELVE with that skill, as it decreases the mobs defence, therefore, using a maxed poison weapon and a fast dagger can deal a good amount of dmg while waiting for skills to recharge, this build would need a maxed quick strike as usual, poison weapon maxed, shadow strike or like steal maxed , one of the previous skills half maxed, and finally rest in smoke bomb, and as a lvl 75 rogue, i would have:
20/20 quickstrike
17/20 poison weapon
16/20 life steal
15/20 fast reflexes ( i dont have ShadowStrike( try to farm while not allowed to use plat, kill steallers roaming next to you,and finally a couple of books that awaits you for the rest of the week :lol: :lol: :lol: ))
and finally 10/20 in smoke bomb

if you dont like it, lemme throw a smoke bomb to gimme the time escape to my secret laboratory :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER FOR LETHAL FINISHER SKILL!
The dead man is watching u.....

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]