Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

who is best for lvling?

this is not a topic based on skills or stats of a rogue, however still very important to us dagger using ninjas out there :D
so far in the game I have mostly gotten along solo lvling, but now I am finding it alot harder with my amount of hp, so I was wondering who is best to lvl with?

ive thought just a druid to heal me
dps druid to heal me a bit (all i need) and also do dmg making kills faster
warrior to take some of the dmg (this doesnt work very well with my high aggro)
ranger to heal me aswel as deal damage
other rogues to just tear stuff up (depending on who it can be alot of idols or running to ley)

i would say mages but on my world there r not many mages around my lvl and those who r dont have alot of regen meaning they become more of a problem taking away more xp then they are getting me

so who is the best t lvl with in a group of 2-3?

Re: who is best for lvling?

Rogues leveling with rogues is absolutely fantastic. If you get it just right, you can manage to trade off aggro to minimize damage taken for each person. Also, the kills are extremely fast. However, I still enjoy soloing; add a bit more vit, maybe use some restos, change your skills. There's a lot you can do to make soloing more effective. Group leveling is cheaper, though.

Druid, do u want heal or dmg? I prefer a steady druid partner, that way u can adjust ur build to lower survivability which the druid will cover for, cheap, the druids get to lvl, u get to lvl, the clan (if ur in a clan and the druid too) gains a druid, its the best solution imo.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Here lately I've been lvling with a warrior and a druid. The bark, winds, and heals make it so I'm using no restos and the Warriors shatter makes the kills very fast.

The benefit also of having the druid is he is getting lvled which benefits the clan.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Rogues leveling with rogues is absolutely fantastic. If you get it just right, you can manage to trade off aggro to minimize damage taken for each person. Also, the kills are extremely fast. However, I still enjoy soloing; add a bit more vit, maybe use some restos, change your skills. There's a lot you can do to make soloing more effective. Group leveling is cheaper, though.
i only have 170 vit (1300 max hp)
i do use restos when lixed
i have maxed reflexes and 22/30 life steal, i just usually die while the life steal is reloading
i doont kno what to do, maybe ill just group lvl until i can work something out

Druid, do u want heal or dmg? I prefer a steady druid partner, that way u can adjust ur build to lower survivability which the druid will cover for, cheap, the druids get to lvl, u get to lvl, the clan (if ur in a clan and the druid too) gains a druid, its the best solution imo.
a druid with a heal anything maybe 500+ would be fine, my max hp isnt alot, thats y a dps druid would help
skills like
howling winds
strangle vines
stinging swarm
lightning
shield of bark
abundance
natures embrace

any of the above and natures touch would be fine (and enough regen to stop u from running out of energy)

my ideal druid would use these 5 skills
maxed strangle vines
maxed stinging swarm
howling winds
shield of bark
lighting

and natures touch enough to keep me alive :lol:

^^ you wouldn't need all that... If a druid your level has max shield of bark and a mediochre heal or abundance, then you on health lix... You will barely take any damage... And the winds vines etc will barely have any effect before you kill the mob. Best druid build for you is lightning storm bark abundance nature touch. All those other skills are a waste of time. For a good lvl partner for you ofc

If you're dying you might want to consider more vit... Looks like you are probably quite dexy so idk why you're dying... My rogue is quite highly geared but I have no issues with dying at all...
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

all support druid with a lure mage that has energy boost and sacrifice max if you dont have lux
energy is not a problem, all i need is energy lix and i dont run out
^^ you wouldn't need all that... If a druid your level has max shield of bark and a mediochre heal or abundance, then you on health lix... You will barely take any damage... And the winds vines etc will barely have any effect before you kill the mob. Best druid build for you is lightning storm bark abundance nature touch. All those other skills are a waste of time. For a good lvl partner for you ofc

If you're dying you might want to consider more vit... Looks like you are probably quite dexy so idk why you're dying... My rogue is quite highly geared but I have no issues with dying at all...
that does make sense, the kills r pretty fast, thanks alot :D :D
ill keep that in mind when looking for druid
i dont think my gear is the problem (atho i want an adamant dagger, using metioric atm)