Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: what do I do???

How does the aggro/ targetting of enemies work?
Is it dmg of skills?
Dmg of auto?
Energy cost of auto?
Health of character?

I get aggro on all characters i make (including druid) and ot doesnt really make sense to me, my brother has a warrior, same lvl as me, higher auto hit, higher dmg skills, alot more hp
But i still get aggro over him, and its really annoying

Is it dmg of skills?
Dmg of auto?
Energy cost of auto?
Health of character?

I get aggro on all characters i make (including druid) and ot doesnt really make sense to me, my brother has a warrior, same lvl as me, higher auto hit, higher dmg skills, alot more hp
If you are a rogue you will get aggro if he isnt spamming taunt. Mages same thing youll pull aggro if he isnt spamming taunt. Druid its possible if you hit it with a high storm touch and follow up with bees(but i doubt you would hold aggro for long). Ranger, I have no clue how you are pulling aggro unless he has died :lol:

Is it dmg of skills?
Dmg of auto?
Energy cost of auto?
Health of character?

If you are a rogue you will get aggro if he isnt spamming taunt. Mages same thing youll pull aggro if he isnt spamming taunt. Druid its possible if you hit it with a high storm touch and follow up with bees(but i doubt you would hold aggro for long). Ranger, I have no clue how you are pulling aggro unless he has died :lol:
No matter what class i use, i always manage to get aggro
Is it because of the skills i use?
I usually use faster casting skills

Rogue - quickstrike, shadowstrike
Ranger - longshot, sharp shot
Druid - strangle vines
Warrior - pummel, rupture
Mage (dont really care so much, only lvl 50) - ice shards, ice blast

And usually i am using these skills as often as possible
+ others like lifesteal, riposte - bolas, rapid shot - - giant swing - -
Distract was good in SV days now their is to many good skills as a rouge that it is basically useless.
But if i have low hp, and high aggro its useful right???
distract without points in it is still useful btw.
Ive now got distract, i was so stupid, thought it was a dropped manual, but turns out its from shop :x
Its ok without any skills in it, but im wondering if upgrading it just a few times would help? Since at 1/30 i need to cast it sooooo often for it to really work

You gain aggro because its either your skills,your gear, your lvl, how good the other players are you are fighting or the lack of a good tank. So its one of those.
I can see all that but gear
How does that effect?
If I'm wearing full dl, garanak set etc or if I'm wearing full duskshadow and a langsax with some resist braces, which do you figure will grab more aggro?

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

You gain aggro because its either your skills,your gear, your lvl, how good the other players are you are fighting or the lack of a good tank. So its one of those.
I can see all that but gear
How does that effect?
If I'm wearing full dl, garanak set etc or if I'm wearing full duskshadow and a langsax with some resist braces, which do you figure will grab more aggro?
Isk, im assuming the duskshadow and langsax