Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rogues

Honestly I don't understand why they don't just give bosses poison resist at a normal amount and not make A WHOLE DAMAGE TYPE completely useless. ROGUES INVEST 40 DAMNED POINTS IN A SKILL(OR TWO) THAT IS MADE USELESS I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE LOGIC. GAAAH ALL CAPS RAGE HULK MODE.

I'm actually angry.

Future 0/40 shadowstrike crew checking in
:lol:
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

Honestly I don't understand why they don't just give bosses poison resist at a normal amount and not make A WHOLE DAMAGE TYPE completely useless. ROGUES INVEST 40 DAMNED POINTS IN A SKILL(OR TWO) THAT IS MADE USELESS I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE LOGIC. GAAAH ALL CAPS RAGE HULK MODE.

I'm actually angry.

Future 0/40 shadowstrike crew checking in
I suppose for endgames, but im not dropping ss when its still very good dps on dls hrung and mord(with good cunning) not to mention and misc, bosses or for farming purposes. Ls shouldnt be nerfed IMO, its rogues heal skill, you dont see a boss making rangers unable to use light heal.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

my preferred solution still, is to put a cast timer on ss. if this is how otm "fixes" the all rogu lock group problem they are failing.
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

my preferred solution still, is to put a cast timer on ss. if this is how otm "fixes" the all rogu lock group problem they are failing.
Regardless of cast time or 100% resist, insane movement attack evasion on all new bosses is killing the skill enough.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

The most recent beta patch today has granted the new obelisk boss 100% immunity to venom damage, (previously 75%) rendering all dex rogues useless for the second event in a row, and causing me to ask myself "is otm intentionally trying to subdue rogues based off of complaints on forums, or is this all just about boss variety for events?"

I could easily agree with the latter, but the spider boss easily fulfills that purpose, and I don't see the point in doing the same exact thing back to back, unless it's intentional......
Am i missing something?

Isn't this about a new single boss being resistant? Annoying to end gamers of course but......

Or is it really all bosses?
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

I think maybe the cool down time, I like having Rogue skills almost insta cast with a almost instant animation (hated it when quick strike animation time went up) So ya maybe make the cool down longer, but not the cast time!
Changing cooldown will not make shadowstrike a non-burst dmg skill. The only solution to nerf shadowstrike is cast time imo.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex