Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

some rogue tips?

Ok I understand that there are guides all over the place but honestly I'm tired of sifting through them. I am a lvl 132 rogue and am currently using sneaky attack, qs, riposte, and ss with extra points in smoke bomb. I have 60 dexterity and rest of points equally in strength and vitality equalling them at about 305 or so atm. I've tried the full dexterity build and didn't like it too well. Any other ideas for a very powerful rogue or am I about as good as I can be? I am using feeling axe of triumph and adamant dagger.

Re: some rogue tips?

Ok I understand that there are guides all over the place but honestly I'm tired of sifting through them. I am a lvl 132 rogue and am currently using sneaky attack, qs, riposte, and ss with extra points in smoke bomb. I have 60 dexterity and rest of points equally in strength and vitality equalling them at about 305 or so atm. I've tried the full dexterity build and didn't like it too well. Any other ideas for a very powerful rogue or am I about as good as I can be? I am using feeling axe of triumph and adamant dagger.
Try and get life steal and put extras in fast reflexes.

I would have about 300 vit then share the rest between dex and str. max ss, qs, life steal, and rest in rip or fast reflex. This is for a semi tank build around 150 but I have 520 vit 350 dex 325 str and 115 foc with buffs and it works great for me :D

LikeATroll 221 Rogue
Ascension

I would have about 300 vit then share the rest between dex and str. max ss, qs, life steal, and rest in rip or fast reflex. This is for a semi tank build around 150 but I have 520 vit 350 dex 325 str and 115 foc with buffs and it works great for me :D
Perfect though you may want to use a tad more str if you're still lvling quite a bit. Very good build though, anything stressing vit first is usually very efficient.
Obey the Nightmaster