Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Rouge farming guide?

Okay so ive basically never used the forums before, which makes me a total noob, but i was thinking if there aren't any like actual farming guides for rouge that maybe i could make one? I usually make 30k per day without doing any sort of gambling at the castle, and i think thats pretty impressive for my self because i am a level 105 rouge, please give me feedback on this and give me some suggestions, thank you!

Re: Rouge farming guide?

Okay so ive basically never used the forums before, which makes me a total noob, but i was thinking if there aren't any like actual farming guides for rouge that maybe i could make one? I usually make 30k per day without doing any sort of gambling at the castle, and i think thats pretty impressive for my self because i am a level 105 rouge, please give me feedback on this and give me some suggestions, thank you!
Max riposte. Put on some good armor. Run into the pirate caves at the south end of fingal's cave. Aggro some pirates, and cast riposte.

Also hit up the bears in fingal's cave for ring drops. Shatter and ice blast are usually in high demand… if you can get a royal/grand ring that's potentially 30k or more right there, depending on who's buying and what your server is.

Another excellent place to farm is the lizards in the sewers. Or hawkhurst smugglers, also in the sewers.

And of course, run by shalemont and stonevale, checking the main boss spawns.

Re: Rouge farming guide?

Max riposte, lifestyle and fast reflexes are used to gain several mobs. Quickstrike can help killing the 3* and 4*

Pirates are best for higher levels about 100+. You can go to pirate cave with separate rooms of pirates so you can gather them and riposte. Pirates drop high gold and 4* is common to see which may drop better drops than usual.

but fingal tunnel with twisted ley location is good for lower levels as drop high gold and there several mobs in a room as well which have chance drop called elegant fur or something similar that sells for around 1k at vendor depending where you sell. There a 5* bear that can spawn in the bottom room which drops +3 to +5 rings to sell.

Shalemont is optional but I find has bad drops and gold isn't as good as these and that there are more people leveling than these areas. It good area if you can find and kill the defector mobs that drop a few hundred as well as a chance to drop a weapon which you can keep or sell if you want.

Stonevale can work but since the druids use skills then you cannot just riposte on them as good since they don't auto much.

Best place to sell drops at is castle lux if ios or Otherworld lux if android