Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New toy - Godly Hrung Braccy.

Jewellery is now:

Ammy: Bloodthorn/Bladeleaf/Stormleaf/Frostroot/Yule Dex
Charm: Bloodthorn/Bladeleaf/Stormleaf/Frostroot/Godly Sunfire Charm of Frost.
Braces: Godly Heat&Armour/Imperial Heat&Health/Majestic Lifesteal/Sneaky,Dex,Cunning/Rend,Dex,Cunning.
Rings: Bloodthorn/Bladeleaf/Stormleaf/Frostroot/Ironroot/Royal Shadowstrike/Grand Shadowstrike/Majestic Lifesteal/Radiant Willow/Royal Quickstrike/Majestic Rend/Godly Heat (Hrung)/Godly Firefang/Godly Stormfist x3/Reaper Ring.

Having such a wide range of loot that you can switch and swap loot in and out rocks, especially when it comes to having low Vit for a full DPS build but having items to boost your health when needed. Highly recommend it!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (237 KiB) Viewed 4092 times
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

Re: New toy - Godly Hrung Braccy.

Nice, congrats on nice gears, very lucky.
Nice gear but what's the point in having 4 different garanak sets? Lol. It seems fun but no point imo.
and good question, I'm guessing all of their DPS above 190 got 4 sets each also.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Assumptions.. :lol:. I guess my alts and lending out sets are irrelevant :lol: :roll:. I know Resurgence have a '1 set each' policy (which honestly sucks lol), and I can see that has rubbed off on you (gabee), as not all 190+ have earned the same loot (i'm sure it's the same for your clannies too).. But our clan does not work like that.. We would never hold sets back from 190 toons so new recruits could get a set, and theirs been plenty of time for any current clannies to hit 190 and get their desired set during the event. Any of our members that wanted the sets enough, could have had them, and would have paid the price for them, like I did. (Also have the most attendance points of anyone in our clan, which means anyone in Rhiannon, on raid bosses by a margin) :D.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

ahhh, thats why, for his alts and lending sets out.

I didn't consider you having alt DPS 190+ because all the sets are in your bag, means your alt/s is not using them if you have. and lending out sets… means you are getting redundant sets just because you have the right to get them by having the most attendance points to use, while there are other clannies of yours who are still waiting and begging/borrowing sets.
And you are correct our clans got different ways in distributing loots, totally different.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Even if it was DKP system in my clan, why holding 4 sets? Also crap tons of rings, bracelets and so on.

Gj on the gear but a bit too much imo.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex