Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Assassinate

so far, all my assassinate and sneaky hits are all successful in mordris and necro. with boss like nercro with high defense, you will really get a lot of misses, but not this skill.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Assassinate doesn't do enough damage on high level bosses for it to be a good skill. On a haste i can do 3 melee hits on the amount of time it takes for assassinate to cast. On mordy, with 1k str, my average assassinate was only around 2.5-3k. I can easily hit that in 3 melees strikes.

you are mistaken, or you have poor lures up. with 1k sr most of your melees will miss mord
You are mistaken, with my current 950 dex I hit mordy quit a bit with my melee. It's awfully presumptuous of you to automatically assume I will miss most of my melees or that I am mistaken about the amount of damage I do.
Queefmagnet 190+ Rogue Danu

Assassinate doesn't do enough damage on high level bosses for it to be a good skill. On a haste i can do 3 melee hits on the amount of time it takes for assassinate to cast. On mordy, with 1k str, my average assassinate was only around 2.5-3k. I can easily hit that in 3 melees strikes.

you are mistaken, or you have poor lures up. with 1k sr most of your melees will miss mord
You are mistaken, with my current 950 dex I hit mordy quit a bit with my melee. It's awfully presumptuous of you to automatically assume I will miss most of my melees or that I am mistaken about the amount of damage I do.
The amount of dex you have is kind of irrelevant these days, as theirs so much attack-boosting gear.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

The amount of dex you have is kind of irrelevant these days, as theirs so much attack-boosting gear.
I completely agree, but dex still add to attack regardless. I can easily get right around 7.8k attack with the right gear and hero attack elixirs. My whole statement was in regards to the assumption that I miss most of my melee attacks on mordy.

assassinate is still worth it. i have a godly mord and imp necro bracer that i switch to in last 30% of fight the rest of the fight i use hru bracers
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

assassinate is still worth it. i have a godly mord and imp necro bracer that i switch to in last 30% of fight the rest of the fight i use hru bracers
For you, I can see the benefit. But most rogues don't have godly mord and imo necro braces to add damage and speed up cooldown.

Assa's decent for Necro.. I don't think it is worth it for Mords though, as you can use Poison Weapon which over time, adds a ton of damage. It also depends on the weapon you are using.

I used Assa with my spear build whilst I maxed my spear ability and it was decent, didn't have to switch builds for any bosses. Using a knuckle build now whilst I max ability (almost done) and have dropped it as it is useless with knucks and am going for a more auto-orientated build (wish their were some Raid Knucks that were on level with DL Dagger and Mordy Halberd).
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy