Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

lixng build

Im a lvl 118 rogue and I need help with a lixing build(stats,skills,and where)
Gear:
Full meteoric armor and wep besides the bp im using wardens bp
Freezing axe
Talisman of the earth
Lesser sunfire charm of sorcery(20 magic dmg)
Both 10tick hp and energy bracelets
Greater grand and royal riposte rings grand quickstrike
I also have a cruel knife and a 5 cold dmg bracelet if those should be subbed in.
So what stats and skills should I have to lix and which gear should I be using if something should be taken out and another gear added in tell me and ill try and get it thx:)

http://dragonsouls.gamerlaunch.com

Re: lixng build

Gear: First, you should go for full met. The set is great.
At level 120, try to collect the stones for ur onyx/obsidian weapon armor quest as this gives a lot of extra damage.
Id also use the 5 cold damage brace over the health brace.

Skills: Max shadow strike, Max quickstrike, Max riposte, Max lifesteal, Rest in fast reflexes.

Stats: Put your vit at double your level and have ur str and dex the same with adds.
So one time you level, do 2:2:1 and the next time 2:1:2. This is vit:dex:str.
Have questions? Click this sentence!
Click this. I dare you. Bet you wont.
Find me on Herne - Darkeice
Or on Balor - MisterWiskers
▼Please do this▼
Cross Platform!

WHAT you just told him to sub out a lux 10 tick brace for a 5 cold dmg brace. NO WAY that brace gives health elemental resist and is way more helpful than 5 extra cold dmg if it was a crushing or piercing or slashing then u would sub it
Oderint Dum Metuant.

WHAT you just told him to sub out a lux 10 tick brace for a 5 cold dmg brace. NO WAY that brace gives health elemental resist and is way more helpful than 5 extra cold dmg if it was a crushing or piercing or slashing then u would sub it
The 10 health per tick will not help him at all if he is lixing. He will have a heroic health lix and the brace will be useless because he already has a lot of survivability.

Yes maybe the 5 cold damage brace is not that good, but it adds a bit more dps.
▼Please do this▼
Cross Platform!

While i am lixing my survivability is great but its still hard i am quite rich and have the best year so i can kill np but if he goes up against a 4* mob solo unless he has restos that brace will come in real handy 5 extra cold dmg will rarely even add 1 dmg to ur actually dps due to resistance to element
Oderint Dum Metuant.

The 10 health per tick will not help him at all if he is lixing. He will have a heroic health lix and the brace will be useless because he already has a lot of survivability.

Yes maybe the 5 cold damage brace is not that good, but it adds a bit more dps.
This bit more dps is not worthy since the skills you have mentioned has lifesteal(normal) and reflexes(i prefer sneaky) these skills save hp as much as possible to save restos, so you seem to like having more hp, regen bracelet much better imo
Rhiannon:
M7 (Rogue)- 218 Proud clansman of InnerCircle

Do not put points into fast reflexes - use sneaky attack instead. Furthermore, the vendor weapon is the most useful weapon until dragonlord - yes you have to update it every 20 levels but the obsidian, bone weapons are best. I agree with the obsidian armor at 120. Your best bet is to train/ farm the blackstones from 116-136 until you have full obsidian. I then used obsidian until 160 when I bought the 160 vendor armor. Obsidian is better than the armor you get from beastbone quests for rogues. Do not buy a single shard (waste of gold).

For stats I put my vitality at a point that let me have around 2200 hit points at level 120 and didn't put another point in vitality until level 180 when I had to restat to have 4000 hp. I would recommend a 2:1 ratio of str:dex until you are ready to boss's hunt. More str = faster dps = faster exp for me.

With that set up I was averaging 2.5 bars a lix 170-180.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Thats massive 0.0
No gear. I am full dps with 2.1k hp (level 167) and I only get 1.5 bars per lix.
Grouped 2-2.5 bars are possible but solo... :o

Do not put points into fast reflexes - use sneaky attack instead. Furthermore, the vendor weapon is the most useful weapon until dragonlord - yes you have to update it every 20 levels but the obsidian, bone weapons are best. I agree with the obsidian armor at 120. Your best bet is to train/ farm the blackstones from 116-136 until you have full obsidian. I then used obsidian until 160 when I bought the 160 vendor armor. Obsidian is better than the armor you get from beastbone quests for rogues. Do not buy a single shard (waste of gold).

For stats I put my vitality at a point that let me have around 2200 hit points at level 120 and didn't put another point in vitality until level 180 when I had to restat to have 4000 hp. I would recommend a 2:1 ratio of str:dex until you are ready to boss's hunt. More str = faster dps = faster exp for me.

I disagree with putting points into sneaky instead if reflexes. Reflexes adds a lot more survivability than you may believe. You dont have to spend as much money per lix because you dont need as many restos. Saved my skin while leveling.

Sneaky on the other adds a bit more dps as it has a very long cast time and is difficult to cast because the enemy cant have ur aggro when casting.
▼Please do this▼
Cross Platform!