Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: My Extremely Cheap No Energy Consumptio Build

#11
Dopeehead wrote:^ Never really knew lower levels go through hell with energy problems. I sure as hell didn't. This is a useless build because if your energy problems are so extraordinary maybe put the effort into farming to get a cheap energy regen ammy? Getting ss and going through the minor struggles as a lower level is part of the game. Maybe get to level 80 and start putting in the effort to farm it rather then sitting in the castle spamming us higher levels trades asking for gold as if your helpless. Creative build but not so helpful. Nice try.

I die hard gamer can just farm for anything. Players who are lazy may find this as a nice alternative to the dread of farming, although leveling is not much better. I understand why you assume your opinion is so much better than mine. Thanks for the input though :)
What is posted above may or may not be valid.

Re: My Extremely Cheap No Energy Consumptio Build

#12
Thrift wrote:
Dopeehead wrote:^ Never really knew lower levels go through hell with energy problems. I sure as hell didn't. This is a useless build because if your energy problems are so extraordinary maybe put the effort into farming to get a cheap energy regen ammy? Getting ss and going through the minor struggles as a lower level is part of the game. Maybe get to level 80 and start putting in the effort to farm it rather then sitting in the castle spamming us higher levels trades asking for gold as if your helpless. Creative build but not so helpful. Nice try.

I die hard gamer can just farm for anything. Players who are lazy may find this as a nice alternative to the dread of farming, although leveling is not much better. I understand why you assume your opinion is so much better than mine. Thanks for the input though :)

Players who are already lazy at level 50 might wanna find another mmo as I said. If you are impatient already your future for this game had no hopes because it's all about grind.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

Re: My Extremely Cheap No Energy Consumptio Build

#14
Dopeehead wrote:^ Never really knew lower levels go through hell with energy problems. I sure as hell didn't. This is a useless build because if your energy problems are so extraordinary maybe put the effort into farming to get a cheap energy regen ammy? Getting ss and going through the minor struggles as a lower level is part of the game.

You must be used to leveling your lower level alts on heroic lux and elixirs. Either that, or you're smoking some strong stuff, because low level new players definitely go through hell with energy problems.

Have you actually seen a no lux low level player try to level? You will often see them standing still with recuperate and meditate.

As for farming a cheap energy regen ammy… you do realize that the OP's build is a great way for low levels to farm for 25k gold? Also, with it's high cost and rare drop rate, shadowstrike is hard to get, no matter what server you're on. That means it's undoubtedly out of reach for lower levels.

Dopeehead wrote:Maybe get to level 80 and start putting in the effort to farm it rather then sitting in the castle spamming us higher levels trades asking for gold as if your helpless. Creative build but not so helpful. Nice try.

Get to level 80 and start farming it you say? Oh, that's wonderful. Now how do you expect to get to level 80 in the first place? By using a low cost leveling build like this one.

This is definitely a helpful build for low level new players with no lux. And before you say it's useless, try making a fresh rogue with no lux and items from your main and leveling it.

Sometimes I feel like higher levels lose sight of what it was like being a lower level with no lux…

Re: My Extremely Cheap No Energy Consumptio Build

#15
I have seen it many times and actually leveled a rogue to level 90 using normal damage skills, no luxury, no lixes. I farmed shadowstrike on my alt as well. Low levels don't have so much energy problems to where they'd need to have to use any points into meditate. I see and guide very many low levels who don't buy plat or use plat items. Actually I didn't own luxury till about 110 when I bought plat on double plat. I was doing fine on a warrior with all damage skills and again, no energy regen. I experience more energy problems on my warrior now then I did at that level without luxury. The only reason my rogue runs out of energy is because he is 107 with royal/grand/greater ss and is only used to farm when I need to. All these insane energy problems at low levels are so overrated. I've leveled without luxury twice to about 100 and can easily do it again so your two sence doesn't affect me, my opinion is still the same. Sorry.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

Re: My Extremely Cheap No Energy Consumptio Build

#16
Dopeehead wrote:I have seen it many times and actually leveled a rogue to level 90 using normal damage skills, no luxury, no lixes. I farmed shadowstrike on my alt as well. Low levels don't have so much energy problems to where they'd need to have to use any points into meditate. I see and guide very many low levels who don't buy plat or use plat items. Actually I didn't own luxury till about 110 when I bought plat on double plat. I was doing fine on a warrior with all damage skills and again, no energy regen. I experience more energy problems on my warrior now then I did at that level without luxury. The only reason my rogue runs out of energy is because he is 107 with royal/grand/greater ss and is only used to farm when I need to. All these insane energy problems at low levels are so overrated. I've leveled without luxury twice to about 100 and can easily do it again so your two sence doesn't affect me, my opinion is still the same. Sorry.

I don't quite understand why you felt the need to repeatedly criticize my attempt(success in my opinion) at a creative low level guide.
What is posted above may or may not be valid.

Re: My Extremely Cheap No Energy Consumptio Build

#17
^I don't see this build necessary. Low levels don't go through so much energy problems to where there needs to be a guide about It. I appreciate your effort but it just doesn't seem useful to me. If a low level is looking for a build that costs little to no energy then why would he need meditate to regain energy? I often see low levels using recuperate and meditate but I couldn't see them having a build based off of their poor energy problems. From what I've seen, low levels don't have the attention span to really solo level so they often level with a group or partner making this build close to useless again. If this build works for you, good, grats, whatever makes you happy. I just disagree with it.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

Re: My Extremely Cheap No Energy Consumptio Build

#18
Dopeehead wrote:^I don't see this build necessary. Low levels don't go through so much energy problems to where there needs to be a guide about It. I appreciate your effort but it just doesn't seem useful to me. If a low level is looking for a build that costs little to no energy then why would he need meditate to regain energy? I often see low levels using recuperate and meditate but I couldn't see them having a build based off of their poor energy problems. From what I've seen, low levels don't have the attention span to really solo level so they often level with a group or partner making this build close to useless again. If this build works for you, good, grats, whatever makes you happy. I just disagree with it.

I believe the OP's guide is a completely reasonable one for low levels to follow. Of course it isn't useful to you because you aren't a low level.

Thrift wrote:Stats:
1/2/2 str/dex/vit worked for me but if you find yourself needing more vit you can increase it a bit

Skills:
Qs-maxed
Poison wep-maxed
Reflexes-maxed
Bandage wounds-maxed
Meditate-extra points
Sneaky attack-level 1
Rend-level 1

So if that build is so drastically wrong in your opinion, how would you change it to make it better?

In other words, what build would you use on a brand new rogue if you didn't have any items/lux/gold?

Re: My Extremely Cheap No Energy Consumptio Build

#20
Dopeehead wrote:I don't disagree with the stats as they are basic stats for a hybrid type of rogue.
Skills I'd use?
Qs maxed.
Reflex maxed.
Sneaky half.
PW maxed
meditate at 1.
Remaining in rend.

So replace bandage/meditate with sneaky/rend, but keep everything else the same.

You could've just said that in the first place instead of calling the entire thing useless. That's what constructive criticism is. :)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests