Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Strength isn't doing what you thought-A guide for below

Okay cool. I've run a couple of combos using 300 vit the rest dex and I'm getting exp comparable, if a tiny bit lower than my previous hybrid dagger build, with only 600 ability for hand to hand. Using way less restos too, which is nice :)
Yes, dex survivability is awesome. You may need more hp but that's an easy fix. Also, I suggest lvling h2h more. I recently am trying spear out and without leveling the new ability, your lixes won't be close to as good.

Also, overall, at mid to high levels, knuckles have really lost their power. I suggest switching back to dagger or giving spear a try because knuckles kinda suck at high levels
UrMerGurd level 151 rogue and counting!
Phe0nix level 65 mage
Proud member of Ascension Danu:)

Yeah h2h ability is a work in progress, just seems like a time sink to keep trying to lvl it without lvling myself at the same time.

The reason I chose knuckles was just as something different, I know I'm not going to be topping the auto hit charts, but I don't really care.. It's such an unusual build on taranis I think I'll go with it until I get a more impressive weapon option than ancient wyrm. My dagger abil is already over 1600 so won't be hurting I bad if I do decide to switch back later.

The effects dex gives on ss lifesteal and reflexes have the plateau effect, tough.
Everything with a squareroot in the formula does.

3.5k hp is way too much for level 150 imo
Yes we know it plateaus but the plateau is high and the fact that ss is poison means that it tends to be with as much as you can put in it.

Also, u tried soloing at 150 with 2-2.5 hp no restos or idols or hp lix? Gl man
Phe0nix level 65 mage

The effects dex gives on ss lifesteal and reflexes have the plateau effect, tough.

Yes we know it plateaus but the plateau is high and the fact that ss is poison means that it tends to be with as much as you can put in it.

You spent 8k for a combos so why wouldn't you use some more money to make more exp with it...

You spent 8k for a combos so why wouldn't you use some more money to make more exp with it...
I don't use combos. The idea is you only need an exp lix to solo efficiently (maybe energy depending on your regen)
Phe0nix level 65 mage