Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Spear or dagger?

Im a 105 rogue and cant decide whether to use a spear or dagger, i am a skill spammer, but one thing- most of my skills aren't affected by wep dmg, but some are, i use
Shadowstrike
Quickstrike
Riposte
Lifesteal
Rest in assasinate (used to be reflex, but my brother switched from ranger to druid, so i have a permanent leveling partner)
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

Re: Spear or dagger?

i suggest dagger and switch from assassinate to sneaky, or any other skill
now since u always have a druid, u can drop both lifesteal and assassinate, one of them should be sneaky (if u drop both, max sneaky), and the rest in some skill like poison wep (if u drop both then poison wep is the extra)

if u will go by that then dagger is also ur only choice, sneaky usable with dagger + poison wep is much more effective with dagger
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Go for dagger. Once your 190 you can enjoy maxing spear and playing around as you will soon, so very soon get bored :)
Max rend, rip, shadow, sneaky and quick.
Riposite to run and ks people to get lock :p
Rend for if multiple mobs on, idea being i cast rend on one and riposte then concentrate on the other.
You won't need lifesteal or assasinate because the druid will (should :p) keep you healed haha
224- Rogue
206- Druid
200- Rogue
197- Warrior

If using spear, Double Attack is a must for maximum DPS
Agreed, if spear also use skewer,not maxed, but its an insta cast which is faster cast then regular auto.
Not an instant cast sec, but its most likely much faster than the spear
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

If personally say go dag all the way but maybe when u hit 180 lvl spear occasionally if u think your ever gonna use a mordy spear instead of dl dag
I use both. Depends when I need, id personally say stick with dagger till 180+
224- Rogue
206- Druid
200- Rogue
197- Warrior