Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Fast reflexes

My rogue XxDarkForcexX requires fast reflexes even at level 43
If any new rogues look at it and they don't think defence is important
UR WRONG
Even tho we have great attack we still need that xtra 50 defence

Re: Fast reflexes

Its a great skill at lower levels but when you get to the higher bosses it doesn't help at all. Maybe a bit but for me if i get argo then i typically die. As for normal mobs at level 82 i only kill Druids and wisps... They mostly use magic and dodging doesn't help you when the Druid uses lightning. Its worth getting to 15 but eventually you may want to get a BoA and reset it to 1.
World: Morrigan
Clan: Avalon
Name: DeathsShadow
Level: 87
Class: Rogue
Longest playing Rogue in Morrigan...

I keep a good 10 points on it and a grand fast reflex ring on. This is a great skill but I would suggest reaching a higher level before calling people out about a skill.( It might progressivly get better/worse )
Jacoby
184 Rogue
Morrigan
Havoc

Fast reflexes is great. I have 40/35 Fast Reflexes with 300 Dex. My fast reflexes add a little over 1k defence (2.5k defence when I cast it), mixed with my 2nd device Druid with a 37/30 Howling Wind (- about 1.7k attack), I dodge every single attack from from most things (other than 6* reds, they have insanely high Attack).

However you must remember that reflexes doesn't effect taking skill hits, so you still need a fair bit of Vit.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy