Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Yo my fellow Rogues..Platinum help.

So I purchased 150 plat. Need some guidance on what to purchase. I already know i am going to add 3 slots to my abilities skill section because flipping between skills is driving me nuts. The rest well I am not sure of. What do you think?

Name: Smoke/Cigar/SmokeTheTank/Pinhead
Level: 85/88/80/80
Class: Rogue/Ranger/Warrior/Mage
Server:Gwydion
Clan: Solitaire

Ranger Stats: 270Str/60Dex/30Foc/100Vit
Rogue Stats: 240Str/60Dex/30Foc/120Vit
Mage Stats: 50Str/5Dex/40Foc/200Vit

Re: Yo my fellow Rogues..Platinum help.

Id go with knowledge potions and extra backpack space...fast travellin is a pain if u have more than five items...other than that i see no use for platinum other than hotbar slots but ur already getting those...

See u ingame smoke /wave,

Piece,
Epichealtime
Name: Darkrevenger
Class: rogue
Lvl: 83
World: gwydion
Clan: Saints

Name: Epichealtime
Class: druid
Lvl: 46
World: gwydion
Clan: TheMob (chieftian)

ok so about the sigils i know they stack but how much does 1 sigil give you for regen +1 per sec? Does the rejuv necklace combine with the sigils so in 1 sec i could regen 100 health....if i were rich.

Thanks.

Sigles sigles sigles. still the best use of platinum
yeah.. sigils are nice to have... smoke, if u plan to farm at stonevale (Bloodgrove area) u need lots of hp sigils.. gonna be fun.. :lol:
ok so about the sigils i know they stack but how much does 1 sigil give you for regen +1 per sec? Does the rejuv necklace combine with the sigils so in 1 sec i could regen 100 health....if i were rich.

Thanks.
i think... u need a hundred sigils to get 100 hp in a second... :p
getting mana sigils would also be good if u continually use sneak, quick, and rend. the sigils work in tandem with meditate.
World: Gwydion
Indira lvl 189 Druid , Job: Healer
LaVerne lvl 160 Rogue, Clan rank: Noob
LadyDiamond lvl 160 Connacht Warrior
BlackBerry lvl 185 Ranger ;Druid Lvl 125;Mage lvl 101

went with sigils and boy does it make a difference. I am farming now in stonevale...not quite in bloodgrove area but the little blue wisps are being farmed as we speak.
I havent used sigils for mana....yet.
THANKS!

3x Hotbar Slots

Health Sigils

Backpack space

XP Pots

I'd do it in that order. Energy sigils could be helpful, but when you get rejuv gear, you can actually live at 5 focus and never run outta energy in combat.

XP pots are nice, but only speed up your leveling for a short time. Hotbar slots, backpack space and health regen on the other hand are permanent additions to your character. You can always buy xp pots in game for gold from other characters.
-------ALDHELM -------- lvl 95 Rogue ------- God of Damage ------- Crom ------- AZURA ------- lvl 61 Druid ------- Noob Heals ------- Tanaris -------

Sigils add +1 per every tick a tick is ever 5 seconds. They dont stack with the reguve items they tick all of thier own but the reguve items do still tick but its not one tick its two, sorry if that is confuseing.

So with 25 tick from heroic ruguve and 30 energy sigils and 10 health sigils my druid regens 35 health and 55 energy every tick then add the extra 10 from my offhand and im getting 45 health and 65 energy regen out of combat. In combat i am only getting 35 health and energy regen.
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140