Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Light heal

I think rogues should have light heal because they are crippled with less armor and health so they can be dps. I am a rogue and i can barely solo a 116 sapling and im 116. Worriers can solo level and solo some mini bosses because they have high vitality but they can also have good damage. A worrier the same level as me was solo leveling oakheart sentinels and he was only losing like a quarter of his life each kill. Also when we are fighting bosses a worrier tanks and the druids focus on them but dps (rogues) get killed by deluge or quake or oppressive gaze etc and bandage wounds doesn't do anything to help. Can you please give rogues light heal.
MortalCreed 225 Rogue
EMT 136+ Druid
Zapto 215+ Mage
Noob of Avalon:D
FULL DOCH GUL+VOID DAGGER
My YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/ajhrygBzBBU

Re: LIGHT HEAL

why do u post it here?
warriors** btw
anyway if u have good gear and u know how to build ur rouge can also tank or solo any mob for his lvl
try to ask for help with ur build, not all classes need heal
warriors use bandage wounds (tho he has high vit so its preety high)
mages use bandage wounds (and they got a lot of skills to upgrade so they wont upgrade this one)
and rouges use too, u can upgrade with extra points, u can add ur vit, u can use diamond gear for str+dex and then add more points to vit, u can use vit gear (braclets, wyrm or aggy, charm from skeleton boss, rings from skeleton boss)

anyway i dont think rouges need light heal, they're good enough without that
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: Light heal

for a rogue to solo you have to dump a shitton of points into vit and dex

to effectively solo you would need 2-3k health and 100+ dex

i did most of my leveling solo, i didnt start to group until 120-138, i soloed 138-143
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

why do u post it here?
warriors** btw
anyway if u have good gear and u know how to build ur rouge can also tank or solo any mob for his lvl
mages use bandage wounds (and they got a lot of skills to upgrade so they wont upgrade this one)
and rouges use too, u can upgrade with extra points, u can add ur vit, u can use diamond gear for str+dex and then add more points to vit, u can use vit gear (braclets, wyrm or aggy, charm from skeleton boss, rings from skeleton boss)

If you were a rogue you would understand we are like punching bags that cant take a hit and I dont want to sacrifice dps for vit and dex.
MortalCreed 225 Rogue
EMT 136+ Druid
Zapto 215+ Mage
Noob of Avalon:D
FULL DOCH GUL+VOID DAGGER
My YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/ajhrygBzBBU

why do u post it here?
warriors** btw

If you were a rogue you would understand we are like punching bags that cant take a hit and I dont want to sacrifice dps for vit and dex.
i have a rouge... u only need to balance ur gear and stats, if u got dmg braclets, ammy, rings, use regen offhand like golden dagger of venom, if u got dps gear like earthstone\solstice , add more to ur vit and dex, if u got diamond\frozen armour, add to ur str
u can also group lvling, at golems i prefer to group with my warrior too, a lot easier for me with druid, when i'll lvl at ow i'll group with my rouge too, druid too and ranger idk for now, everytime its hard for u to solo, just group
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

ikr it sucks
i was arguing against you if it wasnt clear, i do not support heals for rogues

make a ranger if you want that
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

If we're giving rogues light heal, why don't we give mages shield bash too. Maybe i could make a ranger with assassinate as well.
Belenus
Elementals

Kiyarah - 222
PiercingHeart - 193
Kiystroyer - 139
Hexi - 137
Alleviate - 135

Hey! I have a great Idea, how about we give roughs light heal so that they can out dps us and light heal at the same time and give them bolas skill and delete the whole ranger class! Goooood Idea! -_- :roll: :x :oops: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :evil:
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage