Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Robert The Awesome Rogue-Read

Ok I'd like to clear up a few things. Pigman you say you are still swinging when using skills on other people screen. Well that's a bug for them not for you. Otherwise why would there be casting time.. Have a think about it(also I am male) if you was hitting while using skills then there would be no need what so ever for casting time and all skills would be instant hits... Seems logic to me. As for my gear and build I have all that vit for the new boss I never die and hate using idols. I also can get with my gear more damage then most rogues in most servers. As str hardly adds anything these days it's best to have like max 300 str then rest vit( with radient gear)

My stats
160 str
5 dex(thinking about uppin this to 50-100)
10 focus
600 vit
My gear is. Full radient set,bloodlust helm,haste glove, radient neckless, godly fire fang ring, imperial firefang ring, 2* royal cold seer rings, imperial(+9) talon, then majestic(I think) +7 talon, frozen dagger golden blade of Ice or venom dagger, the new hide charm or camo charm

Stats are
2455 att(with radient guants)
760 defence (without fast reflex)
1204 damage(without posion weapon)
91 armour(ya ik but what you gonna do)

If I tank I borrow a friends shield and with right Druid on I can get about 1.1k armour but rogue tanks suck so.
Another reason I like this build is it's fun to see warriors go wtf how... Or mages get freaked out when they don't one hit you and u break there shield in 3 hits lol

But most rogue skills are broken to my knowledge. I would like to say I have tested with friend about rend. He has 35/30 rend we did on stonefang and redbane boss we made sure our attack and damage was pretty much the same and we made someone else tank so that wouldn't effect it... I used just auto. He used just rend and auto. Which makes rend skill the only difference and I got kill both times. Proving that rend lowers your dps not to mention you need to have regen to use it. So I can probs get another 100 damage while your stocking on regen for a pretty useless skill. Correct me if I am wrong.
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening

dammit youre right... lol

the gitch is on the other screens

forget everything i just said, i revert to my original beliefs when i made the post about rogue skills

melee build to thee i return!
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

so sorry about that, i have been told many times on forum that skill delay wasnt really happening and i started to believe it i giuess :p

it is happening!!! dont use skills they suck!

well assass is worth it still, and sneaky is good to start a fight
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out