Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Robert The Awesome Rogue-Read

Even so, I still find that more damage will be achieved using Poison, Fast reflexes, Distract and Quick Strike.

This is because Poison increases your auto significantly, Fast prevents you from dying, increases the amount of times you hit, distract reduces your deaths and Quick strike is another auto. So using these skills, in theory should mean you need less health and can put stat points into Dexterity to increase the effectiveness of Dex based skills. This, in theory should also save idols.

I can also tank bosses using this build which is quit interesting.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

yeah i have maxed poison, and will use rings in certain occasions boosting it up to 46/30

i always use poison, but between tests of full melee, and melee plus skills,

the melee plus skills (always poisoned ofc) will provide more dps

i use a lesser earthstone bp which sets my melee back from yours, also i have no damage bracelets, i have an aggy brace with 75 dex and 5 rend skill, i use an energy regen brace for now until i get a second aggy brace or an 8+ pierce/slash/crush one
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

venomous, obviously he doesnt want to add you on facebook, also there is this thing called thinking for yourself

sorry for being harsh but really, hes made it kind of obvious
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

yeah i have maxed poison, and will use rings in certain occasions boosting it up to 46/30

i always use poison, but between tests of full melee, and melee plus skills,

the melee plus skills (always poisoned ofc) will provide more dps

i use a lesser earthstone bp which sets my melee back from yours, also i have no damage bracelets, i have an aggy brace with 75 dex and 5 rend skill, i use an energy regen brace for now until i get a second aggy brace or an 8+ pierce/slash/crush one
I have 2,970 attack so my auto always hits high and rarely misses, i use a Majestic Talon and +6 Crush (Mighty?).
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”