Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Problems with rogue skills

Honestly, what do rogues have going for them? Crappy armour, no good heals, less than effective support skills, and dps that can be outweighed by a ranger. Look at rogue skills; it's no doubt they are dps. IMO, being nothing BUT dps, rogues should be able to outhit any other class that is 5 levels higher than them. Right now a support ranger can get the kill on aggragoth instead of one of our three different 150 rogues. There is no way around it, a class that was made to deal damage should get the kill whenever they want it.
Awen1: 220, Ranger
BladeZ: 220, Rogue
Dmg: 200, Mage
Server: Morrigan
Avalon

Yes your right but we are talking about frozen weapons here. And that shows that dagger is better. He would not get kill with bow and both on a haste elix he is using knuckles cause he had a good idea which fair play he gets kills from. You are all pipping up saying the weapons are underpowered when they are not. It's more the skills and the fact we should have an advantage in the dps apartment from our class. I personally do not see that frozen dagger needs an upgrade. Our damage needs an upgrade. Or we should be 5-10% faster then any class with any weapon. But dagger is not the problem imo its more skills like posion weapon rend quickstrike assasinate which need a boost. I agree rogues are for only dps and don't have much more use. I also don't like the fact that rangers get knuckle blades if I am onest pretty stupid if you ask me. Back to the point I believe the class and skills should get a buff not the weapon
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening

brookie, what we are trying to say is that the frozen weps should increase at the same rate between classes, warr got 100 speed and 20 dmg, we should get the same increase
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Like I pointed out. If we got that the gap would increase between rogue and warrior dps even more

(this is using examples only)

If warrior weapon speed was 4

Rogue wepon speed was 2

Made it low so every can easy understand

This would mean that for every one warrior swing a rogue gets two

Now warriors get -1 speed and your saying rogues should get -1 speed to

Warrior speed would now be 3

Rogues would now be 1

So now a rogue hits 3 times as fast as a warrior which is a much bigger buff.
(please I know this is not exsact speed of weapons but same maths still applys but on a smaller scale!)

So the reason they didn't do that is because you need to take a % out of each weapon to make the upgrade equal rather then the same number for both. Maybe the % they took out was not right in all fairness but it is not far off at all

If you do the maths you find metioric dagger is 6.2% better then metoric sword and frozen dagger is 6.5% better then frozen sword

But I know some people will not believe this so I will do the proper maths!

50/1950= 0.0256 met dagger
70/2900= 0.0241 met sword
Now you divide the 0.0256 by the 0.0241 to see how much the > boost the sword would need to be equal to the dagger so

0.0256/0.0241= 1.0622 this means u would need a whole sword and 6.22% extra to match the dagger

Now same with frozen

65/1900= 0.0342 frozen dagger
90/2800= 0.0321 frozen sword

Now again divide 0.0342 by 0.0321 to work out how much more of the sword you will need to make same as dagger

0.0342/0.0321= 1.0654 this means you will need a whole sword and another 6.5% of that sword to make up frozen dagger

So please tell me I have convinced you that the extra damage and speed works put pretty much the same as metioric. I don't see how else I can put it. The facts are there. Like I said dagger does not need an upgrade its the class that needs a special speed bonus or the skills all of them need one massive upgrade

and the gap should increase, we are the DPS only class, we should be twice as good as warriors, 1.5x as good as rangers easily
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon

I don't believe the gap should increase onestly I believe we should get our extra dps from a natural extra attack speed with any weapon. As like you say we are a dps class the weapon shouldn't matter if a ranger is using knuckle blades and so am I. I believe I should be hitting another 10% faster then him anyway. Personally don't believe there is anything wrong with the frozen dagger but more skills and a natural speed boost for the class also

i firmly believe the weapons should increase speed/damage as each other, rogues should get natural haste in addition

yeah it would make us OP at damage, but you could argue warriors are OP at crowd control, or that rangers are OP at kiting, or druids are OP at heals, or mages are OP because of lures

as the main focus for our class it SHOULD be OP
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon

the way i see it, you should be twice as good as anyone else at what your class specializes in

warriors- crowd control, best by far
mages- debuffs/nukes, best at that by far
druids- best at heals/buffs by a TONNE
rogues, best at dps, by not that much
rangers- do some of everything except debuffs

see the problem? we arent awesome at our specialty, buffing the dagger to the same increase other weps got would help
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon

we also dont have a secondary build, so on that basis, we should be three times as good at damage than any other class, however i do see that as being overly OP so having the dagger upgraded and a natural haste increase of 10-20% would be enough
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon

Okay brookie ima try to be nice on this one. You say we need a damage increase. So why not make our dagger stronger? Make our ONLY job in this game the best. Seriously we are only ones that have on job. I really don't understand why a rogue is shooting for weak one instead a strong one. I really don't understand it at all.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.