Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sneaky or double attack

Have Mord lifesteal brace or something? Or maybe im just glitched with 50/50 lifesteal 1.5k dex I would only hit 1k Max lifesteal on tower mobs and heal 300-600
I do have a mord brace but I'm not using it, i just have 50 ls no boosts, believe i have 600 dex.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

Like everyone else said, only use doubleattack if you use a slow but strong weapon. Dont get rid of lifesteal. I cant tell you how often it saves me
Disagree i dropped lifesteal from level 190-now as the damage is too low in tower + u don't heal what u hit anymore but until then lifesteal is great
Use a max fast Reflexs instead and it works better negating the damage
The dmg of lifesteal is fine as long as your not killing mobs 5+ above your level, I'm hitting 800-1200 and im mostly str build...
I've been lixing with a couple rogues and that's about what they're hitting on their life steal and they're mostly str build also. One of our dex rogues has a slightly higher ls numbers.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Have Mord lifesteal brace or something? Or maybe im just glitched with 50/50 lifesteal 1.5k dex I would only hit 1k Max lifesteal on tower mobs and heal 300-600
The high 190 to low 200 lvl rogues I've been lixing with have similar numbers to Brian. They don't have any special ls bonus gear, just skill points only
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Could I ask what mobs you lvling on? Because ik edl boss have poison resist and i felt like edl adds have a slight resist also, though i haven't bothered to test.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

Could I ask what mobs you lvling on? Because ik edl boss have poison resist and i felt like edl adds have a slight resist also, though i haven't bothered to test.
Level 216 steelsouls and sometimes eyes all ranging from 1-4*(i try to avoid 4* Tho as i train solo)
Oderint Dum Metuant.