Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bloodthorn wishlist

Royal ferocity neck.
DPS Warrior

#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

Sneakylistia wrote:Simple fix. Dont have tanksdie . We don't so let ours die and i dont really think this is an issue. There are many more pressing ones to fix.

Fireberserk wrote:Similar to the thread in Ranger subforum, what Bloodthorn drops would you want for your rogue?

I'll start with a helm, 2 dagger rings to replace my bloods and a godly qs recast ring. Oh and a misc

Helm ofc, 4 dagger rings (one to cd swap on necro when casting double attack) and a quickstrike misc. Ammy isn't a wish list item due to huge plateus
#NerfMages #Don'tFixClasses

Criminal wrote:Simple fix. Just get luckier. We get luckier every raid so we have lots of drops I dont really think its an issue. There are more pressing ones to fix.

Corrupt wrote:
Fireberserk wrote:Similar to the thread in Ranger subforum, what Bloodthorn drops would you want for your rogue?

I'll start with a helm, 2 dagger rings to replace my bloods and a godly qs recast ring. Oh and a misc

Helm ofc, 4 dagger rings (one to cd swap on necro when casting double attack) and a quickstrike misc. Ammy isn't a wish list item due to huge plateus

Why would you want 4 dagger rings? And why wouldn’t you want a qs cd ring? And the ammies still have their place in certain situations. Necro, gele and (maybe) mord the ammies beat runic
Epona
Ventius - level 220 noob ranger of Enigma
Arawn
ventius - level 227 ranger
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Ventius

Ventius wrote:
Corrupt wrote:

Why would you want 4 dagger rings? And why wouldn’t you want a qs cd ring? And the ammies still have their place in certain situations. Necro, gele and (maybe) mord the ammies beat runic

Was just too lazy to write everything. OFC i would want a godly ammy and a qs ring to cd swap also

Criminal wrote:Simple fix. Just get luckier. We get luckier every raid so we have lots of drops I dont really think its an issue. There are more pressing ones to fix.

Zyz wrote:Well I want 4 dagger rings and another dagger ring to hotswap with of the other dagger rings

I want 4 dagger rings so i can swap one for ss :)