Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS Devices

Re: PVP Rogue

#11
GodOZilla wrote:
Zyz wrote:Order of skills -
Ss, qs, play dead, sneaky, ss, qs, assassinate, dbl attack... They should be dead now.




Them skills are ok, but a few problems against a high level mage with good equipment you will become french toast, and with not much HP, you probably just wasted a rebirth.

At least have 8k so you can at least stay in the battle long enough to do make results because it's not like sneaky and assassinate can't do high damage without a lot of str because i still hit 4k-5k on people with only bonus str from my equipment. I didn't add any str i just stuck with dex plus my 800 dex bonus and my 740 hp bonus and just added normal stats on top of the bonus stats. In my world you won't see many rogues like myself beating all classes. Unless a mage did what i did with stats and gear.


Our top pvp player on Fingal is a rogue and he tends to go about 15k on health when he's in pvp build
Zyz 217 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: PVP Rogue

#12
GodOZilla wrote:
Laplace wrote:Can rogue shine in pvp? What is the best build for pvp rogue? What make rogue stronger than other class in pvp, What is the secret to make rogue win pvp? Comment Below





Hey there just have a lot of Dex and at least 8k if HP check out my video link that’s on YouTube I pvp warriors and mages and normally always win back to back unless I’m experimenting with wearing different gear. Another it’s not just about your main stats, use equipment aiming for dex and HP just at least have a bonus of 100 str. I dodge a lot of hits and skill attack’s that to others think is creepy and unreal when they pvp me.


I don't get why people think dex and defence helping evading damn skills, no, dex doesn't help evading skills and dex is trash for rogue in pvp, since ss is nerfed in pvp then then it's best to go str and vit for pvp
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

You may write me down in history with your bitter, twisted lines. You may trod me in the very dirt, but still, like dust I'll rise.
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Re: PVP Rogue

#13
Zyz wrote:
GodOZilla wrote:
Zyz wrote:Order of skills -
Ss, qs, play dead, sneaky, ss, qs, assassinate, dbl attack... They should be dead now.




Them skills are ok, but a few problems against a high level mage with good equipment you will become french toast, and with not much HP, you probably just wasted a rebirth.

At least have 8k so you can at least stay in the battle long enough to do make results because it's not like sneaky and assassinate can't do high damage without a lot of str because i still hit 4k-5k on people with only bonus str from my equipment. I didn't add any str i just stuck with dex plus my 800 dex bonus and my 740 hp bonus and just added normal stats on top of the bonus stats. In my world you won't see many rogues like myself beating all classes. Unless a mage did what i did with stats and gear.


Our top pvp player on Fingal is a rogue and he tends to go about 15k on health when he's in pvp build


Correction, it's a warrior wirh 24k hp ;)
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

You may write me down in history with your bitter, twisted lines. You may trod me in the very dirt, but still, like dust I'll rise.
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Re: PVP Rogue

#14
Laplace wrote:Can rogue shine in pvp? What is the best build for pvp rogue? What make rogue stronger than other class in pvp, What is the secret to make rogue win pvp? Comment Below


Get sigils, rend them sneaky etc. When ur low play dead and tick back to full health while they are rended, Sneaky again

Re: PVP Rogue

#15
Agent K wrote:
GodOZilla wrote:
Laplace wrote:Can rogue shine in pvp? What is the best build for pvp rogue? What make rogue stronger than other class in pvp, What is the secret to make rogue win pvp? Comment Below





Hey there just have a lot of Dex and at least 8k if HP check out my video link that’s on YouTube I pvp warriors and mages and normally always win back to back unless I’m experimenting with wearing different gear. Another it’s not just about your main stats, use equipment aiming for dex and HP just at least have a bonus of 100 str. I dodge a lot of hits and skill attack’s that to others think is creepy and unreal when they pvp me.


I don't get why people think dex and defence helping evading damn skills, no, dex doesn't help evading skills and dex is trash for rogue in pvp, since ss is nerfed in pvp then then it's best to go str and vit for pvp


This^^^

Zyz wrote:
GodOZilla wrote:
Zyz wrote:Order of skills -
Ss, qs, play dead, sneaky, ss, qs, assassinate, dbl attack... They should be dead now.




Them skills are ok, but a few problems against a high level mage with good equipment you will become french toast, and with not much HP, you probably just wasted a rebirth.

At least have 8k so you can at least stay in the battle long enough to do make results because it's not like sneaky and assassinate can't do high damage without a lot of str because i still hit 4k-5k on people with only bonus str from my equipment. I didn't add any str i just stuck with dex plus my 800 dex bonus and my 740 hp bonus and just added normal stats on top of the bonus stats. In my world you won't see many rogues like myself beating all classes. Unless a mage did what i did with stats and gear.


Our top pvp player on Fingal is a rogue and he tends to go about 15k on health when he's in pvp build


According to Gods sig hes in the 190s so 8k makes sense for the lvl range
Image


http://dragonsouls.gamerlaunch.com

Re: PVP Rogue

#18
Laplace wrote:Alright it works but, not for mage and warrior those are out of limitations. Unless you use a shield or have tank gear in which it is not necessary to get one just for this. But idk how to destroy a mage that got 15-21k crit on me with lure by using freeze first or warrior that hp nevers reduce like Zeios.



Mages are like Gods Of PvP they can take out all classes quick depending on gear and amount of energy, I just wish rogues had a lure or something to give us a boost for speed
“Repetition Is The Key Father of Learning”

Been around since 2011 - O.G.
Rogue: GodOZilla Level 202

Starring My PvP Duels on YouTube http://youtu.be/6DZDYHRkPeI

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests