Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS Devices

Re: Solo bossss

Kadan89 wrote:
Goldenknife12 wrote:I am rogue

Maybe skills such as lifesteal and reflex can be useful towards soloing bosses, along with whatever gear& luxury you have

Yes, lifesteal and fast reflexes are really handy at such things.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

You may write me down in history with your bitter, twisted lines. You may trod me in the very dirt, but still, like dust I'll rise.
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

I'm only lv 185 at the moment but for when I solo bosses I use life steal and bandage wounds for healing. Probably the only rogue to use bandage. Saves me heaps of restoration pots and I pretty much never use them when lixing. I have 100 points in strength and about 5.5k health. Rest is in dexterity. Works well for me but doesn't have a dramatic powerful ss for locking. Still good though
Jakes Aura
201 - Rogue
Retired and came back - Playing this magnificent game for fun

Agent K wrote:
Goldenknife12 wrote:5* dls, 5* edls and if i can ring bosses so yeah why not
And i have brown bunny lvl 6 that heals 761 hp

The key is defence and good hp, my level 190 rogue has 1.5k dex, 4k defence and 5k hp, could solo snorri 5 all time and enough to outlock big group of people with massive 10k ss crits.
Warrior is capeable of solo killing 5* arcane mobs and floor bosses, for edl 5* I never really tried to solo any, you don't get the chance when your clan is covering all those bosses and killing them on spawn lol.

Totally 100% legit mhm no lies at all gj k yep mhm yup yeah ye yea yeeerrrrp

Elfylolz wrote:
Agent K wrote:
Goldenknife12 wrote:5* dls, 5* edls and if i can ring bosses so yeah why not
And i have brown bunny lvl 6 that heals 761 hp

The key is defence and good hp, my level 190 rogue has 1.5k dex, 4k defence and 5k hp, could solo snorri 5 all time and enough to outlock big group of people with massive 10k ss crits.
Warrior is capeable of solo killing 5* arcane mobs and floor bosses, for edl 5* I never really tried to solo any, you don't get the chance when your clan is covering all those bosses and killing them on spawn lol.

Yea rocking 9k hp 2.4k defence on almost full str build, if I change that str into dex, wear my defence brace and use fast reflexes I'd get to about 5k defence, with 2 lixes or 3 I would easily be able to solo carrow bosses lmao, why are you replying on an old thread? Looks like you're just bored and looking for trouble
The Expendables

You may write me down in history with your bitter, twisted lines. You may trod me in the very dirt, but still, like dust I'll rise.
YouTube:

Agent K wrote:
Elfylolz wrote:
Agent K wrote:The key is defence and good hp, my level 190 rogue has 1.5k dex, 4k defence and 5k hp, could solo snorri 5 all time and enough to outlock big group of people with massive 10k ss crits.

Yea rocking 9k hp 2.4k defence on almost full str build, if I change that str into dex, wear my defence brace and use fast reflexes I'd get to about 5k defence, with 2 lixes or 3 I would easily be able to solo carrow bosses lmao, why are you replying on an old thread? Looks like you're just bored and looking for trouble

Only with u hun yah know i can't rly resist lol
Edit- nice stats tbh u have a pretty nice rogue (not being sarcastic)

Elfylolz wrote:
Agent K wrote:
Elfylolz wrote:Totally 100% legit mhm no lies at all gj k yep mhm yup yeah ye yea yeeerrrrp

Oh thanks that's what I use to kill bosses when bored, otherwise 4k hp lol
The Expendables

YouTube:

Agent K wrote:
Elfylolz wrote:
Agent K wrote:

Oh thanks that's what I use to kill bosses when bored, otherwise 4k hp lol

Nice nice

IMG_1999.jpg
IMG_1999.jpg (70.96 KiB) Viewed 451 times

These are my stats ^
While I'm a full support rogue, I'm pretty good at soloing if I switch my offhands.... I usually use 200 shadow ice dagger for bossing, but I switch to runic grudges axe for solo (pic taken with axe equipped).
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015