Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS Devices

Level 150

My rogue is on it's way to to 150 and I understand that I have a few new options for my gear available. I'll be sitting at 150 for a while helping the clan with bosses, especially Pyrus, etc.

All I know so far is that I should work (as a goal. For gear I can settle for less surely, but this is more so a goal. I'll accept recommendations on second to best, but if something's the best, try not to tell me to skip it, unless it really should be skipped) to get full Frozen set, a Frozen dagger, a 150 off-hand (at the moment I'm loving Dagger of Slaying from 100-150, but 150 offhand could be different in priority), all new jewellery.

The only thing I might consider keeping from my jewellery is the Godly Dex bracelet and Godly Vitality bracelet, and the Ring of Haste, if necessary.

I'll be out of range to lock the lower level bosses, but any tips for build, skills, etc would be useful.

I'm very experimental with skills and stats, so I'll be willing to try out any suggestions.

Is there anything else I should be taking care of? I've been doing well keeping my dps abilities maxed, but tell me anyway, just in case.

tl:dr I need some 150 goals and tips

Below is a list of gear I currently have. This doesn't really needa be read.

At level 142, my rogue has full Zodiac armour set and Meteoric Dagger, Radiant Earthstone Blackthorn Necklace, Galar's Stormleaf Charm, Godly Bracer of Vitality, Royal Bracelet of Dexterity (becomes Imperial at the end of the week), Royal Rings (I only use one, depending on build) including Riposte +5, Poison Weapon +5, and Life Steal +5, and also a +4 Assassinate that I may also use, a Godly Colsteel Ring, and a Ring of Haste. I also have a 60% battlemount for 30 dexterity, 30 focus and 1000 pierce Howl, and a 40 vit Mastiff.
LIR
Shea Souffle level 94 Warrior.
Grendel level 150 Rogue.
Dreo level 80 Druid.

Re: Level 150

SheaSouffle wrote:My rogue is on it's way to to 150 and I understand that I have a few new options for my gear available. I'll be sitting at 150 for a while helping the clan with bosses, especially Pyrus, etc.

All I know so far is that I should work (as a goal. For gear I can settle for less surely, but this is more so a goal. I'll accept recommendations on second to best, but if something's the best, try not to tell me to skip it, unless it really should be skipped) to get full Frozen set, a Frozen dagger, a 150 off-hand (at the moment I'm loving Dagger of Slaying from 100-150, but 150 offhand could be different in priority), all new jewellery.

The only thing I might consider keeping from my jewellery is the Godly Dex bracelet and Godly Vitality bracelet, and the Ring of Haste, if necessary.

I'll be out of range to lock the lower level bosses, but any tips for build, skills, etc would be useful.

I'm very experimental with skills and stats, so I'll be willing to try out any suggestions.

Is there anything else I should be taking care of? I've been doing well keeping my dps abilities maxed, but tell me anyway, just in case.

At level 142, my rogue has full Zodiac armour set and Meteoric Dagger, Radiant Earthstone Blackthorn Necklace, Galar's Stormleaf Charm, Godly Bracer of Vitality, Royal Bracelet of Dexterity (becomes Imperial at the end of the week), Royal Rings (I only use one, depending on build) including Riposte +5, Poison Weapon +5, and Life Steal +5, and also a +4 Assassinate that I may also use, a Godly Colsteel Ring, and a Ring of Haste. I also have a 60% battlemount for 30 dexterity, 30 focus and 1000 pierce Howl, and a 40 vit Mastiff.

How much cash you got to spend?

Re: Level 150

Corrupt wrote:
SheaSouffle wrote:My rogue is on it's way to to 150 and I understand that I have a few new options for my gear available. I'll be sitting at 150 for a while helping the clan with bosses, especially Pyrus, etc.

How much cash you got to spend?

Due to a recent issue, my 5m is 200k. I'm ready to flip and whatnot though. If I have to, I'll buy plat before the event. If you want you can gimme both the cheap and expensive route haha. I can't sook about it though so I'm willing to farm. I understand I'll probably need a 1m ammy or something.
LIR
Shea Souffle level 94 Warrior.
Grendel level 150 Rogue.
Dreo level 80 Druid.