Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

starting rogue

I have decided to start a rogue what will be the best setup to solo with stats and skills I should focus on. I tried warrior but it's little bit pain to solo and hard to find group. I did 3 str 2 vit per lvl. What would a rogue stats be per lvl. I have no plat no other character to send my rogue anything so I'll be using what ever gear I get from quest and drops. This my 3rd character attempt. Hopefully I find one I like. One of the problems is there just not lot ppl to group with. My mage second character I made is a glass cannon and kind stuck at lvl 39 with not lot options when it comes to farming thanks to the many 2* and 3* mobs. I'm hoping rogue will be better for me

Re: starting rogue

If you do use that guide, and you have a heroic ammy or something of the like, i would recommend throwing in ss if u group lvl and riposte if u solo. You could do both if you have no energy issues.
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

If you do use that guide, and you have a heroic ammy or something of the like, i would recommend throwing in ss if u group lvl and riposte if u solo. You could do both if you have no energy issues.
Op said they have no plat or anything to bring over to the rogue so no lux or ss.

Op said they have no plat or anything to bring over to the rogue so no lux or ss.
Just read title and link, my bad :oops:
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

I have decided to start a rogue what will be the best setup to solo with stats and skills I should focus on. I tried warrior but it's little bit pain to solo and hard to find group. I did 3 str 2 vit per lvl. What would a rogue stats be per lvl. I have no plat no other character to send my rogue anything so I'll be using what ever gear I get from quest and drops. This my 3rd character attempt. Hopefully I find one I like. One of the problems is there just not lot ppl to group with. My mage second character I made is a glass cannon and kind stuck at lvl 39 with not lot options when it comes to farming thanks to the many 2* and 3* mobs. I'm hoping rogue will be better for me

Hey,

based on your experience and want i think you will enjoy rogue class as it is best for soloing and great for farming

For rogue stats you could try run 2 str 1 dex and 2 vit per level. Try get riposte skill which shouldnt be hard to find a seller and it is amazing for leveling especially for lower levels. Its a must have skill if your going to farm. Dont worry about shadowstrike and lifesteal yet.

Skills to invest...quickstrike, bandage, reflex, sneaky/rend and riposte.

Any spare in meditate if you feel you need more regen. Use bandage for now as health regen source but eventually you will want to pick up on health sigils so you can ditch the points in bandage as well as get any energy sigils eventually.

What the average price for the skill riposte? Right now I just have the basic skills how far will that get me until I can afford to buy my other skills?
Hmm on Balor like 3k not sure if different on other servers, its a common skill. Riposte isnt necessary so you can get as far as you want to just its a very useful skill

What the average price for the skill riposte? Right now I just have the basic skills how far will that get me until I can afford to buy my other skills?
Hmm on Balor like 3k not sure if different on other servers, its a common skill. Riposte isnt necessary so you can get as far as you want to just its a very useful skill
Ok cool thank you very much. I started my rogue last night got him to lvl 20 so far do good. It will take me awhile to get 3k gold. I was going buy weapons from seller from second dungeon can't think of name of dungeon sry. That would cost 1500 or so for both weapons. Not sure if it's worth it but it would double my current weapon attack

IMO, I would just use the shoreline dagger until you can get an ancient dirk/langsax..

Other than that, rogue is a very enjoyable class and I wish you the best of luck!
DylanBro Arawn (2012-2013)

Malignant Rhiannon (2014-2019)

Aioli Arawn (2019-2020)

RIP CH