Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New expérimental build

i call this build: surgeon strike
Its a dex based build that ll involve expose weakness,the skill combination will be as following:
Maxed quick strike, maxed poison weap, double attack, half maxed expose weakness and rest in riposte.
Thats all, what do u think about it?
PS
Feel free to let out your frustration if nessessary
TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER FOR LETHAL FINISHER SKILL!
The dead man is watching u.....

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: New expérimental build

What's the point of expose weakness unless you're supporting someone else?

Poison weapon, riposte and double attack all aren't impacted by skill evasions, so it will barely impact you.

Double attack is generally not that great with dex build rogues either, since you rely on your dex-based skills (shadowstrike is a critical example) for your damage. But I'm not expert rogue so feel free to disagree.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Out of all the builds you've posted, have you tried any?

When I read about a build, I want to read about one that has been tried and tested and has been proven effective.

I hope this isn't offensive but it seems like your closing your eyes and just throwing darts at skills and then that's what you'll throw together.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

When I read about a build, I want to read about one that has been tried and tested and has been proven effective.

I hope this isn't offensive but it seems like your closing your eyes and just throwing darts at skills and then that's what you'll throw together.
Errrr, in fact , your right, i m looking for a book of alt to try it and as i said in my previous post, its expérimental, so u dont have to follow my build guide, btw, i m only lvl 75 and i want to enjoy the game at all his angles, trying to solve problemes of non compatible skills and tryin to put em toghether ,cmon, u r killing a scientific experience :mrgreen: :ugeek:

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Errrr, in fact , your right, i m looking for a book of alt to try it and as i said in my pJurevious post, its expérimental, so u dont have to follow my build guide, btw, i m only lvl 75 and i want to enjoy the game at all his angles, trying to solve problemes of non compatible skills and tryin to put em toghether ,cmon, u r killing a scientific experience :mrgreen: :ugeek:
Just a few general tips:
1. Do not call an experiment a guide.
2. Actually do a bit of experimentation and post your results.
3. Reach a conclusion about each experiment before moving on to the next.
(Not active at the moment)
SmartOne: level 191 Mage
SneakyOne: level 185 Rogue
Learn about Lugh ➙ http://bit.ly/15My6OK
"The trouble ain't that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."
-Mark Twain

Errrr, in fact , your right, i m looking for a book of alt to try it and as i said in my pJurevious post, its expérimental, so u dont have to follow my build guide, btw, i m only lvl 75 and i want to enjoy the game at all his angles, trying to solve problemes of non compatible skills and tryin to put em toghether ,cmon, u r killing a scientific experience :mrgreen: :ugeek:
Just a few general tips:
1. Do not call an experiment a guide.
2. Actually do a bit of experimentation and post your results.
3. Reach a conclusion about each experiment before moving on to the next.
1.it id index an expérimenté
2.how i m supposed to reset stats with the rarity of alt books

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Don't waste an alt book on this... You list dex based build then state mostly str based skills...

Not very smart... Expose isn't going to help you. Qs will be weak with low str. Double will be weak with low str. As ARMO said expose doeant help ripo or poison weak, your only real attack will be shadowstrike...

It's a horrible build. Don't use it
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Don't waste an alt book on this... You list dex based build then state mostly str based skills...

Not very smart... Expose isn't going to help you. Qs will be weak with low str. Double will be weak with low str. As ARMO said expose doeant help ripo or poison weak, your only real attack will be shadowstrike...

It's a horrible build. Don't use it
Mmmm yep

I ll see another build in my labo deep into the broceliande forest :twisted:

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]