Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I Have A Dream xD

Ive been playing since carpets came out (idk what year) on and off and on different servers. And ive always had the dream of becoming one of the best rogues on my server. (Far from it. Ik) and i just wanted to know what gear i should use. Ik dl. But im talkin about the jewelry. Does spec reaper ring add enough dps to actually make it worth 3m+ or should i just buy a haste ring and stuff. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks
Currently lvl 60 xD
Gear
Midnight Ammy
(Regen braces atm)
No rings

Re: I Have A Dream xD

From my exp world hopping, each worlds 'best rogues' have completely varying builds, so it first would depend on what server youd like to play in, whether it be a server dominated by str or dex rogues (when i started coming up in Epona, there were many str rogues, now most converted to mostly dex or mixed)

Then you need to get the levels, the clan (again depends on the server) and more importantly your base build you want to fit gear around, whether it be for bossing only, have some solo-ability, or good for add demolishing. Each type has a separate build that is more effective than any other for that particular purpose.

Then go along collecting gear for your build as much as you can, and fill in the pieces, tweaking your build to fit your newly acquired gear as you go along.

For myself i can confidently name myself one of the top 3 rogues on my server, getting the vast majority of the boss locks and kills i attend.

My decision was to be a huge attk glass cannon, relying on the majority of my auto attacks to land for semi consistent dps and increased proc chance on dagger, at the loss of 100-200 dmg (maybe 30-80 dmg auto on mordris with lures). My build is low auto attk dmg, so less useful on adds, but i have great skill dmg and i get many many procs per boss kill (pic of recent buffed lixed stats at mordris below)

To go more simply, but less effectively: what server, and do you wanna be dex or str rogue? Because the gear you want can vary based off those questions

P.s. I usually dont post but sorry for the long post anyways .__.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (193.15 KiB) Viewed 1540 times
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

From my exp world hopping, each worlds 'best rogues' have completely varying builds, so it first would depend on what server youd like to play in, whether it be a server dominated by str or dex rogues (when i started coming up in Epona, there were many str rogues, now most converted to mostly dex or mixed)

Then you need to get the levels, the clan (again depends on the server) and more importantly your base build you want to fit gear around, whether it be for bossing only, have some solo-ability, or good for add demolishing. Each type has a separate build that is more effective than any other for that particular purpose.

Then go along collecting gear for your build as much as you can, and fill in the pieces, tweaking your build to fit your newly acquired gear as you go along.

For myself i can confidently name myself one of the top 3 rogues on my server, getting the vast majority of the boss locks and kills i attend.

My decision was to be a huge attk glass cannon, relying on the majority of my auto attacks to land for semi consistent dps and increased proc chance on dagger, at the loss of 100-200 dmg (maybe 30-80 dmg auto on mordris with lures). My build is low auto attk dmg, so less useful on adds, but i have great skill dmg and i get many many procs per boss kill (pic of recent buffed lixed stats at mordris below)

To go more simply, but less effectively: what server, and do you wanna be dex or str rogue? Because the gear you want can vary based off those questions

P.s. I usually dont post but sorry for the long post anyways .__.
lvl 191 rogue full dl armour
lvl 110 ranger lost and naked in the woods i guess :/
Lvl 120 druid
on lugh

Can you also show a pic without lixed buffed etc? Just intrested :D
Havent yet got my venom set charm, so bit low dmg, but this is base with no outside boosts or lixes or anything

P.s. Not afraid to resto spam, but have to combo every hrung and mord kill (mord for priest kill only) to stay alive with this hp
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (186.91 KiB) Viewed 1475 times
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

So you not use posion wepon on that pic?
I have the same amount off attack but my damage is way lower :/ you use any damage rings/ brace?
lvl 191 rogue full dl armour
lvl 110 ranger lost and naked in the woods i guess :/
Lvl 120 druid
on lugh