Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Female Dragon Gear

Eh don't hate me for this but i think rogues dragonlord armour looks utterly hideous xD. I know it's a little too much to say reading that all of you guys love the armour and find it sexy or whatever. The best dragonlord armour would probably be the warriors even though i like rogues more. Zodiac is probably the best looking rogue armour.
I will say it again, don't attack me for my opinions xD.
QS to the head!!! Lol nooo!!! Warrior dragon rocks!! Ill completely agree with you. Im just happy I'm a female because I'm not fond of the male rogue gear!! :D

Eh don't hate me for this but i think rogues dragonlord armour looks utterly hideous xD. I know it's a little too much to say reading that all of you guys love the armour and find it sexy or whatever. The best dragonlord armour would probably be the warriors even though i like rogues more. Zodiac is probably the best looking rogue armour.
I will say it again, don't attack me for my opinions xD.
QS to the head!!! Lol nooo!!! Warrior dragon rocks!! Ill completely agree with you. Im just happy I'm a female because I'm not fond of the male rogue gear!! :D
Haha okay, yeah i guess you should be happy. I personally dont like the male rogue gear as well :I but it's just me and i accept your thoughts and opinions.

Wait what...? I'M BATMAN?? ^^^^

MrN1ceGuy-(Warrior)Level 100+

I'm a little disappointed that it doesn't have more of the actual 'armour' (silver bits), especially on the chest. However overall it looks damn fine on a female, can't wait to finish off my set.
Belenus
Elementals

Kiyarah - 222
PiercingHeart - 193
Kiystroyer - 139
Hexi - 137
Alleviate - 135