Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Help with a lvl 200 solo build

So i recently reached 200 and left my clan to go solo and enjoy the game a bit more instead of logging every two seconds for a dl boss, or some random frozen boss.

My skill/stat build is hybrid but leaning a bit more towards auto dps than dex
My budget is around 3.5 mil and I currently have the lvl 200 quiver, bow and the runic dex brace. (also own dl armor)
I know that the runic heat dmg ammy is very popular except that I am not doing bosses and playing solo so I dont see as much use in it as I prob would before.

Vini, Vidi, Vici (I came, I saw, I conquered) - Julius Caesar
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and evil for evil - Rei Ogami

Re: Help with a lvl 200 solo build

So i recently reached 200 and left my clan to go solo and enjoy the game a bit more instead of logging every two seconds for a dl boss, or some random frozen boss.

My skill/stat build is hybrid but leaning a bit more towards auto dps than dex
My budget is around 3.5 mil and I currently have the lvl 200 quiver, bow and the runic dex brace. (also own dl armor)
I know that the runic heat dmg ammy is very popular except that I am not doing bosses and playing solo so I dont see as much use in it as I prob would before.
If you are not doing bosses, then what is your objective?
If you do decide to do a solo boss build here are my recommendations- Runic ammy, royal tier+ farsight charm, 2 dex vit hp or dex vit def prot braces (any combination brac that provided a tanky stat is fine). You wanna get a bear for mount and dog for pet. I recommend getting 3 runic rings ( 2 runic and a haste ring if you cannot afford haste lix) and some kind of tanky ring (skain, lux shop, legacy shop, etc). A ring that adds vit def and regain would be best. you will wanna buy the best bow you possibly can (blood rage bows are great for this level if you can afford, otherwise you may be stuck with shop bow). You will want to prioritize bolas, light heal, longshot, barbs, and steady, sharp weaps. If you can swap gears, you will be able to maximize the number of skill points you can use. Example: I have a godly gele sharpshot ring which adds 15 skills points, this allows me to only have to use 35 pts in the skill to maximize it, tower rings can help you with this and are usually cheap. Leveling cooking to get bara brith would help a lot too and is greatly worth the investment.

In my mind the only thing to really do in this game is bossing. PVP is broken and merching requires no gear. However if you have another play style in mind, I can try to help you with it and any questions regarding the above (feel free to pm anytime). Also keep in mind that builds can vary depending on your access to plat items, mainly lix and resto. This build is for those that cant afford unlimited resto.

Edit: Regarding stats, I have always run a 50/50 str/dex build. It is important to get at least 5-6k hp and good to have around 2k e. I would wait to adjust your stats until you get all the gear you want as this will save you reb books and maximize your stat page. Also this can vary by personal preference, play style and plat items, but is a good general guide to ranger stats.
220 Druid SupremeDruid