Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bloodthorn Wishlist

The helm obviously is an upgrade for me, especially considering it will give doch aura as well. Bow rings with sharpshot boosts are looking like sure replacements for these rusty necro oblivions.

What does YOUR Bloodthorn wishlist contain?
Wattzon of Sulis

Re: Bloodthorn Wishlist

Dex helm, 3 sharpshot bow rings, sharpshot charm 2 seeds would be nice aswell :p

Te helm will save me spending on 3 pures and is stronger than a dg helm anyway. The rings are amazing and my reaper and oblivs are very outdated. The ss charm is basically just a direct upgrade to my sureshot charm so thatd be cool.

Come right off the cd rings in recent times. Not interested anymore
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

The helm obviously is an upgrade for me, especially considering it will give doch aura as well. Bow rings with sharpshot boosts are looking like sure replacements for these rusty necro oblivions.

What does YOUR Bloodthorn wishlist contain?
Id kill for this and an ss charm
220 Druid SupremeDruid

Nothing, because we won’t kill._.
Should’ve stayed on Epona :p
Yep cause then you don't even have to use your plat items or time and can just buy bt gear.
Stop dissing other servers smh fingal is butt because you guys make your clannies use all that bs then people get to sell for so much and you guys still chose to buy don't derail this topic because our server is butt lol and yeah we all contribute to it it's not just cows fingal as a whole just isn't good

Should’ve stayed on Epona :p
Yep cause then you don't even have to use your plat items or time and can just buy bt gear.
Stop dissing other servers smh fingal is butt because you guys make your clannies use all that bs then people get to sell for so much and you guys still chose to buy don't derail this topic because our server is butt lol and yeah we all contribute to it it's not just cows fingal as a whole just isn't good
What in the world are you ranting about? I wasn't dissing epona. Epona is perfect for the casual player or busy in real life player or the player that doesn't want to spend a ton of time bossing or using plat items and they can get nice end game gear. Please just message me if you want to continue this discussion instead of bringing it into the forums.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue