Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Corrupted Gardens offhands

Add in that 35% attack speed VR
It would still suck
Only if you have a reaper ring. But for most of us that don’t have reapers it would be very useful
It’s the skill that sucks on both. at raids it doesn’t matter if it has 35% haste boost or not ur lixing with heroic hastes
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

It’s the skill that sucks on both. at raids it doesn’t matter if it has 35% haste boost or not ur lixing with heroic hastes
Thought the T8 skill was better than edl
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

In beta the t8 skill had more damage but lasted half the time with the same cooldown. Testers were asking for buff but somehow i doubt that has happened.
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

Not sure if in beta it added +500 dex when the skill was casted, but if that was the buff I would still say it’s mediocre. In reality the dps would still be the same. The only real buff the new quiv skills provide is the +500 dex. 1600 divine for 15 secs is essentially the same as 800 for 30 secs. Except with 30 secs I can get another longshot/doubleshot in, and it gives more chances to crit. If the time for new quiv was increased to 20-25 secs it would be better by far, but right now I consider it mediocre and not that much of a dps boost. That’s just me tho idk if others view it differently.

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Not sure if in beta it added +500 dex when the skill was casted, but if that was the buff I would still say it’s mediocre. In reality the dps would still be the same. The only real buff the new quiv skills provide is the +500 dex. 1600 divine for 15 secs is essentially the same as 800 for 30 secs. Except with 30 secs I can get another longshot/doubleshot in, and it gives more chances to crit. If the time for new quiv was increased to 20-25 secs it would be better by far, but right now I consider it mediocre and not that much of a dps boost. That’s just me tho idk if others view it differently.
In beta it was 1200 dmg, 100 dex, 15s. Now 1600 dmg, 500 dex, 15s. On paper t8 quiver better than edl but if you don’t have double shot cooldown it’s not very good vs edl, 15s is enough for 1 dbl/long with no cooldown only. With 30% can barely fit in a 2nd. I think it needs a buff, I would’ve preferred 1000 divine for 30s to keep with the 200 dmg increase from dl-edl
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Does the t8 have a boost to either sharpshot or longshot (+5) and the boost to the gele skill like it had in beta?. If not then they nerfed it.
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

In beta it was 1200 dmg, 100 dex, 15s. Now 1600 dmg, 500 dex, 15s. On paper t8 quiver better than edl but if you don’t have double shot cooldown it’s not very good vs edl, 15s is enough for 1 dbl/long with no cooldown only. With 30% can barely fit in a 2nd. I think it needs a buff, I would’ve preferred 1000 divine for 30s to keep with the 200 dmg increase from dl-edl
It wasn’t 1200 in beta, that was just a text bug. I tested it and it added 1600 in beta, wasn’t sure about the dex though

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Does the t8 have a boost to either sharpshot or longshot (+5) and the boost to the gele skill like it had in beta?. If not then they nerfed it.
It adds 2 sharp shot skill and 1000 to gele skill
It wasn’t 1200 in beta, that was just a text bug. I tested it and it added 1600 in beta, wasn’t sure about the dex though
They made some pointless changes then, 100 dex to 500. Reduced sharp shot dmg and skill points on it
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid