Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bow to use on Necro

I have a dl bow and void bow of blood rage, and I was wondering which would be best on necro. Picked up my first mord kill ever today using the void bow (205 ranger), so clearly the void bow is better there. it’s basically 350 attack, 5% divine proc vs faster attack speed, 4% 600 heat proc, 25 extra pierce dmg. I do have a dl quiver which is also a factor
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Bow to use on Necro

I have a dl bow and void bow of blood rage, and I was wondering which would be best on necro. Picked up my first mord kill ever today using the void bow (205 ranger), so clearly the void bow is better there. it’s basically 350 attack, 5% divine proc vs faster attack speed, 4% 600 heat proc, 25 extra pierce dmg. I do have a dl quiver which is also a factor
Dl bow
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Dl bow
Why/how?
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Easily the DL bow because of the divine procs and attack.

Necro has the highest defence in the game and one of the highest elemental resists, so the lack of attack and the heat damage on your necro bow won't benefit you as much.
Wattzon of Sulis

Dl bow
Why/how?
Yeah what Legend said, the divine proc easily outdoes the 5% heat on the void blood rage.
Pretty sure only weps that outdo dl bow on necro are edl and void gele(<unconfirmed)
Last edited by Shivahh on Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

Dl all the way. Like has already been stated, necro defence and resists are insane. The 600 heat equates to about 30-40 actual damage before scaling. Likewise with pierce, resisted like crazy. Divine and attack gets necro kills and locks. All other damage is almost irrelevant.

As for mord. Void blood is slightly better than dl there. Dl does however beat shadow. Mord has lower defence and slightly lower resists so the proc doesnt make up for the speed and damage dif there. If you get edl bow soon, edl is best on mord and necro .
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Dl bow
Why/how?
Yeah what Legend said, the divine proc easily outdoes the 5% heat on the void blood rage.
Pretty sure only weps that outdo dl bow on necro are edl and void gele(<unconfirmed)
Void gele wouldn't be as good as EDL bow on necro.
Wattzon of Sulis

Why/how?
I didn't say that but okay...?
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

I didn't say that but okay...?
I am confirming the unconfirmed, no need to be taken aback.
Wattzon of Sulis