Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rangers

Ranged combat is really nice for leveling. One of my favourites is necro pit rings (str dex ranged combat). For end game bow ability gear is essential tho

Would also just like to point out - i dont remember who said it but ranged combat doesnt affect light heal. It is first aid ability that boosts it
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Ranged combat rings aren’t awful, I’d probably use a high tier if I didnt have bow rings available.

Not only do the two available rings that add ranged combat (necro and emberdrake) give really nice bonuses alongside the ability points, but ranged combat literally adds so much to all your skills.

As someone pointed out, it also makes your buffs (sharp/steady) stronger.
Totally agreed. Using a godly ranged combat ring on my ranger. Helps alot with prot or edls that need to be bolassed
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

If you guys are saying that bow is so much better then ranged combat, and ranged combat doesnt really do anything why are there so many items with ranged combat skill added?
Filler drops that no one wants
That’s not what my emberdrake rings said lol

I used 2 imperial emberdrake rings which gave me 1k ranged combat ability. The most noticeable boost i got was on sharpshot, with the rings i got about 300 more dmg than without the rings on. I did switch one out for a mighty oblivion ring which gives 600 bow ability tho. Bow ability is better because rangers rely a lot more on autos than skills, and the only meta dps skill that is boosted by ranged combat is sharpshot which gets evaded and resisted a lot anyways.

Ranged combat also boosts sharpen weapons and steady aim. But when I compared the skills with and without the rings on, the difference was so minimal that it doesn’t matter.
They are fillet. Runic valours better
Hi

Imp/godly emberdrakes > runic valour
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple