Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Show barbed shot some love

Will barbed shot ever been shown the same love that rend got a cpl of months ago? Being a drasticly underused and underpowered skill, barbed shot could really use the 2 second tic damage like rend has. Please OTM

Plz change one of these 3 things OTM:
Change the tic damage to every 2 seconds (like rend)
Adjust the casting speed/animation length(no lost autos...)
Change damage to bleeding or poison(id like this the most :D poisoned tips on the barbed arrows or barbed arrows cause a deep wound causing bleeding so both make sense that it could happen) if it was changed to bleeding the damage could be redused A BIT. Not reduced to the point of being useless again :roll: or just leave damage the same since the energy consumption of barbed shot is already rediculous compared to all the other skills
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Re: Show barbed shot some love

Will barbed shot ever been shown the same love that rend got a cpl of months ago? Being a drasticly underused and underpowered skill, barbed shot could really use the 2 second tic damage like rend has. Please OTM

Plz change one of these 3 things OTM:
Change the tic damage to every 2 seconds (like rend)
Adjust the casting speed/animation length(no lost autos...)
Change damage to bleeding or poison(id like this the most :D poisoned tips on the barbed arrows or barbed arrows cause a deep wound causing bleeding so both make sense that it could happen) if it was changed to bleeding the damage could be redused A BIT. Not reduced to the point of being useless again :roll: or just leave damage the same since the energy consumption of barbed shot is already rediculous compared to all the other skills
+1. Depending on new weapons (maybe offhands) and types of bosses, rangers might end up losing to warrior for dps. Big +1
Hi

I'd +1 the lower cast time, but only +1 2s per tick if the duration was cut to 15 also, otherwise you'd be getting like 13 ticks per cast and that's just dumb strong
Would the 25 sec duration really be an issue if changed to 2 second tics? Currently barbed shot costs double the energy of rend and also has the aweful casting/animation. If the casting was also fixed and the energy cost greatly lowered then i could understand dropping it down to 15 sec but otherwise i dont see the duration as such an issue. Cooldown would also have to be fixed if duration changed.
Arawn
Epona
Belenus

RIP badabing

I'd +1 the lower cast time, but only +1 2s per tick if the duration was cut to 15 also, otherwise you'd be getting like 13 ticks per cast and that's just dumb strong
Would the 25 sec duration really be an issue if changed to 2 second tics? Currently barbed shot costs double the energy of rend and also has the aweful casting/animation. If the casting was also fixed and the energy cost greatly lowered then i could understand dropping it down to 15 sec but otherwise i dont see the duration as such an issue. Cooldown would also have to be fixed if duration changed.
As in I was +1 for both happening, but the second shouldn't unless it was changed to 15 duration
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

these issues are being reported many years ago, but still no fixing. same applies to explosive arrow, mana hungry useless skill. I doubt they will fix it ever
Actually explosive is an amazing leveling and farming skill. Unfortunately barbed shot is amazing at nothing. Useless for farming. Below average for leveling and entirely useless at raids depending on if others use it
Arawn
Epona
Belenus

RIP badabing

Yes barbed shot needs some attention OTM... As a dex build ranger at 211, I have extra points that I don't really have a good skill to put in... i definitely think it should have poison damage... name kinda implies that imo... And lower energy cost for sure too and faster cast time
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas