Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dragon Lord Bow vs. Shadow Blood Rage Bow

If I had to choose one for dps, which should I choose? Is the dps difference small or huge between them on event/chaos bosses and mobs?

P.S.
Most likely I can get both but there is a slight possibility I can only have one of them.
Dragonlord for chaos
Other for non
This, dragonlord for garanak also. Divine proc makes huge difference.

I prefer the dl bow over shadow blood rage, but there’s probably plenty of situations shadow blood rage would be superior. Though on the bosses with higher resists my dl bow procs 2k before fluctuations vs 450 heat per auto for 13 autos which really only adds 50 heat to those autos on most bosses.

Plus if you can only have one, DL bow can be further upgraded to EDL bow if you get the chance to.
I’d recommend getting the DL bow only and save your gold that you would’ve spent on blood rage as well (if you were going to buy that is).
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

for leveling shadow bow is much better. For prot hrung 185/195 and dl use the shadow blood rage bow.

For mord necro gele and all other edls use dl bow
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

for leveling shadow bow is much better. For prot hrung 185/195 and dl use the shadow blood rage bow.

For mord necro gele and all other edls use dl bow
I found shadow bow to be better than dl bow on mord. Although I think it’s mainly because I have a dl quiver so the faster attack speed and extra 15 pierce on the shadow bow was more beneficial than the slower dl bow and reliance on a 5% proc. Dl bow is better on necro tho
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge