Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Quiver on a budget

Hello

ima lvl 102 ranger at Arawn server and I have a problem. Recently I changed from 2hbow to 1hbow and I have no quiver.

im also new to the game (being playing for like 2weeks) and I do not know how to obtain items instead of luxury shops or auction house.

gold is a constraint atm so, i dont have an off hand!

please help

Re: Quiver on a budget

Hello

ima lvl 102 ranger at Arawn server and I have a problem. Recently I changed from 2hbow to 1hbow and I have no quiver.

im also new to the game (being playing for like 2weeks) and I do not know how to obtain items instead of luxury shops or auction house.

please help
I'd recommend farming the hawkhurst gang in sewers or rats in fingals for gold. Then u can purchase the lux u want. It'll take a while but well worth it.
220 Druid SupremeDruid

Hello

please help
Farm kelpie horns, they drop so fast and easily sold for 1k, I farm them when bored and they stack up and make a lot, even sold to some for 2k ea coz too desperate
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Thanks for the replys so far!

@Shadowknight
the gang on sewer is what lvl and where is it located?

@Agent K
i have no idea on what is kelpie horns. What mob / area drops?
Middle of the Otherworld at the swamp, kill the swamp donkies there, all have a chance to drop but might br hard to kill for you.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Thanks for the replys so far!

@Shadowknight
the gang on sewer is what lvl and where is it located?

@Agent K
i have no idea on what is kelpie horns. What mob / area drops?
Located in murky vaults north of dunswig sewers. U can find a waterfall near the keystone. Go through it that's is where they r located.
220 Druid SupremeDruid

Hello

please help

Hey I started yesterday too I found there are quest in main town just collect 5 training bow outside and he will give you 20 arrows quiver
Mage- lfrit (Epona) (not playing atm)
Rogue- Throat Ripper (Gwydion ) (not playing atm)
Druid- NoHeals4U (Gwydion) (not playing atm)

Thanks!!!

@Agent K

i cant kill that ones yet. died a few times with no success.

@Shadowknight

i am killing them. I would never guess that i could pass through the waterfall.

they drop gold like others, but their drops are worth?thats it? i got a chest yet but cannot open

Thanks!!!

@Agent K

i cant kill that ones yet. died a few times with no success.

@Shadowknight

i am killing them. I would never guess that i could pass through the waterfall.

they drop gold like others, but their drops are worth?thats it? i got a chest yet but cannot open
The chest you got is Hawkhurst Chest correct? If so, you can sell to vendor (Spinnet is Shalemont) for 2k gold. Some players will buy them from tou for 3k gold, but you have to be patient. They buy them because you can buy a key, dunno, 4k for key? 8k?, either way, not an effecient way to make gold, I would suggest Spinnet. Good luck
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Two of the shalemont mini bosses drops quivers, located around Shalemont River Leystone he spawns along the rock wall, the 5* and 6* drop it but don't think it's 100% on the 5*
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu