Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Haste or Reaper ring

I know the popular opinion will be “Reaper duh!” But I’ve got a haste ring and found someone who would potentially sell me a Reaper ring currently negotiating a price but talks originally started with them wanting 500 chests...now I’m not made of money contrary to popular beliefs and I’ve been known to throw some money at the brick wall called OTM, but let’s say I can talk the price down, are they really worth it? And yes I know it’s all subjective based on points of view etc. but I’d like to hear yalls thoughts and feedback and it’s for a low 100 lvl ranger atm, another big thing to this also is that the new update is potentially around the corner and they could drop an item similar to the Reaper ring
Druid (somewhere between 191-235)
Retribution
Sulis
Pizza :3

Re: Haste or Reaper ring

I know the popular opinion will be “Reaper duh!” But I’ve got a haste ring and found someone who would potentially sell me a Reaper ring currently negotiating a price but talks originally started with them wanting 500 chests...now I’m not made of money contrary to popular beliefs and I’ve been known to throw some money at the brick wall called OTM, but let’s say I can talk the price down, are they really worth it? And yes I know it’s all subjective based on points of view etc. but I’d like to hear yalls thoughts and feedback and it’s for a low 100 lvl ranger atm, another big thing to this also is that the new update is potentially around the corner and they could drop an item similar to the Reaper ring
It's the best attack ring in game
Hi

It's one of the greatest dps ring in the game. But I'd only recommend it if you are an e.g. rogue or ranger. Anything before e.g. a haste ring would be fine and it won't break the bank. On my ranger my dream build is godly obliv, div dmg ring, reaper, and any tier obliv ring royal+. Only missing a royal+ ring now. I don't use any prot att brac atm (trying to buy) and I already have 8k att without any dg pieces. The more att you have the better the reaper will be for you. Damage gear is great but if ya can't land the hit what's the point. That's my opinion.
220 Druid SupremeDruid

It's one of the greatest dps ring in the game. But I'd only recommend it if you are an e.g. rogue or ranger. Anything before e.g. a haste ring would be fine and it won't break the bank. On my ranger my dream build is godly obliv, div dmg ring, reaper, and any tier obliv ring royal+. Only missing a royal+ ring now. I don't use any prot att brac atm (trying to buy) and I already have 8k att without any dg pieces. The more att you have the better the reaper will be for you. Damage gear is great but if ya can't land the hit what's the point. That's my opinion.
Hopefully there will be one for sale when I hit endgame! Thank you for the advice didn’t think of it that way!
Retribution
Sulis

Hopefully there will be one for sale when I hit endgame! Thank you for the advice didn’t think of it that way!
I paid about 7m for it on epona. I'm not sure what the other servers price it as but I think 500 chests is outrageous. That would be about 15m on epona
220 Druid SupremeDruid

I paid about 7m for it on epona. I'm not sure what the other servers price it as but I think 500 chests is outrageous. That would be about 15m on epona
Yeah 500 chests is hefty and than again it all depends on how much you want it and the greed of other players lol I don’t think I’d buy one for more than 6-8mil if that, found someone who has 5 but it all depends on price lol
Retribution
Sulis

I think it’s a good ring n all, but it’s definitely not worth the amount they go for unless if you’re rich and have the money to blow off. Based on price, I’d say haste ring without a doubt, but reaper will ofc always be better. Hope that a ring similar to a reaper ring comes in the Gardens
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Yeah 500 chests is hefty and than again it all depends on how much you want it and the greed of other players lol I don’t think I’d buy one for more than 6-8mil if that, found someone who has 5 but it all depends on price lol
Ya tbh it's just as ez to get from legacy shop as it is from another player. Have 10m going in and u can get a reaper after reselling the lux u don't want or need for about 6m. Ik some who spent 3m doing this after all was said and done.
220 Druid SupremeDruid

If you're planning on making more endgame toons as well as druid and ranger, then no. The gold could be much better spent levelling and gearing them.
But if you're planning to invest all your gold into your current two toons; then if you can talk the price down to 350 maybe, I'd say go for it (if you have enough resources left to level your ranger all the way to 215 still).
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid