Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Entangle

Bola is much more useful, I know a spear ranger that used entangle but if you are a bow build id recommend bolas.
Yea but entangle lowers attack. Speed by 50% and damage too, bolas just slows down. Like what if used entangle and rapid shot

Bola guarantees no dmg being taken for some time. What would you choose no dmg being taken or just reduced dmg? As I said for spear build entangle is perfect (if u are one).
Name: arkhamasylum 220 Rogue

World: Taranis

Clan: Revival

I use entangle and bolas, and I assure you that not only does entangle land far more often but it makes a huge difference for the tanks and druids, especially on a raged boss and bosses who aren't effected by bolas. I also pvp a lot and I'm told it's the most annoying skill by melee classes that I fight, while bolas sucks for pvp. They are both useful and it's always good to have at least one ranger with it.
Lex Talionis -231 ranger
Moo Cow General
Ranger Corp 6* Boss
First Proteus kill on Fingal, First Gelebron kill on droid,Last one to sleep on
I've failed more times than you've ever tried, that's where we differ.

I use entangle and bolas, and I assure you that not only does entangle land far more often but it makes a huge difference for the tanks and druids, especially on a raged boss and bosses who aren't effected by bolas. I also pvp a lot and I'm told it's the most annoying skill by melee classes that I fight, while bolas sucks for pvp. They are both useful and it's always good to have at least one ranger with it.
I hate dueling you for entangle, never feel so dosabled, 3k speed from axe, halfed is 4.5k
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

There's no room for entangle in an endgame bossing build, unless you can regularly find hastes to diminish your dependence on rapid shot for lesser mobs.

If your clan is regularly facing raged bosses then definitely get entangle, make another ranger get one as well and use it in tandem.
Wattzon of Sulis