Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

skill points

hey i just reset my stat points and i have 560 how much goes into each category. I already have 170 dex btw. i am a ranger btw
Last edited by Jaegar on Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: skill points

1.) Depends on class and build. As a rogue I put most of my points into dex/str because im a str rogue build (my gear gives me a lot of str and hp). Usually for all classes but casters like mages and druids you wanna have enough focus to supply you (keep in mind some gear and armour sets add energy). Vit is by preferance in my opinion but should always have enough vit to sustain a lix. Dex is not very useful for warriors but having a bit of dex always helps. (My warr is 120 so dont know much yet). I dont know what you gotta spend your stats on as a ranger or as a druid since I have never played those classes but mages always have to upgrade foc and vit. Focus boosts energy and damage/boost of mage skills.

2.) I assume you meant stat points. (Every lvl you get 5 stat and 1 skill point). Skill points are entirely based upon the build you are and what you like more.
Name: arkhamasylum 220 Rogue

World: Taranis

Clan: Revival

Re: skill points

Hey Jaeger,

Nice to see you. I have no idea what items you are currently using but in general try to keep str a little over dex. Stat points in focus are not needed if you have enough sigls or energy regeneration gained from items such as a necklace, bracs or rings. I'd say your skill usage also plays a role, if you are a type of person that likes to use skills, put some more stat points in dex. If you are a person that is looking for more dmg per hit, I recommend putting some more stat points in strength. Make sure to not forget to put points in vit.
Another system you could use is to put every lvl 2 stat points in str, 2 stat points in dex and 1 stat point in vit.

Hope it all helps, otherwise state your concerns in this thread again. Enough people ot help you out!
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours