Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

EG Ranger Dex, Str, or Hybrid Build

Hi Rangers,
Recently I have been thinking about changing up my build, but am also not sure if I should. lol. So I thought I'd ask other rangers what their experience is with other builds. I am currently running with a full Dex build but would like more auto damage since that is a pretty crucial part when it comes to locking bosses. The world that I play has two dominant clans, where there are daily lock battles for DL, EDL, and all Raids. I am considering going hybrid or maybe dump most points into Str, rather than Dex. So I was wondering if I could get some input from different EG rangers running different builds and what you all think would be the best build for EG bossing and locking.

Thank you in advance!!!

Re: EG Ranger Dex, Str, or Hybrid Build

Hi Rangers,
Recently I have been thinking about changing up my build, but am also not sure if I should. lol. So I thought I'd ask other rangers what their experience is with other builds. I am currently running with a full Dex build but would like more auto damage since that is a pretty crucial part when it comes to locking bosses. The world that I play has two dominant clans, where there are daily lock battles for DL, EDL, and all Raids. I am considering going hybrid or maybe dump most points into Str, rather than Dex. So I was wondering if I could get some input from different EG rangers running different builds and what you all think would be the best build for EG bossing and locking.

Thank you in advance!!!
What gear do u have ? And what stats
Hi