Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Best gear for ranger

So im 192 and trying to find a good ammy. Have sun ammy it really sux imo, eldritch valour is alright have gara poison ammy its ight if i can get set, but i rather use silverweb charm i have. Should i try stargem ammy and if so should i trade my gara ammy for the reaper? Also gold is not an issue for me so what is the best gear for lvling. Thank you :) also str or dex raner
If You sell your chickens you have no soul

Re: Best gear for ranger

Use whatever ammy you have atm. Wyld sun ammy is decent for leveling. Stargem ammy is nice but really expensive. Eldrich valour is cheap and decent. Its debatable what ammy is better between runic and stargem so i advise going for the much cheaper version. Once your at level 200 get runic ammy. You wont need to buy another ammy ever again (unless otm releases something better) Yes should trade bloodthorn ammy for a reaper if possible. Spider charms are alright but what is really nice is a sureshot charm. Good for leveling and for bossing.

Finally, a dex build or a hybrid build with str and dex is best imo. A full str build is not advisable.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Re: Best gear for ranger

Use whatever ammy you have atm. Wyld sun ammy is decent for leveling. Stargem ammy is nice but really expensive. Eldrich valour is cheap and decent. Its debatable what ammy is better between runic and stargem so i advise going for the much cheaper version. Once your at level 200 get runic ammy. You wont need to buy another ammy ever again (unless otm releases something better) Yes should trade bloodthorn ammy for a reaper if possible. Spider charms are alright but what is really nice is a sureshot charm. Good for leveling and for bossing.

Finally, a dex build or a hybrid build with str and dex is best imo. A full str build is not advisable.
thank u dude :)
If You sell your chickens you have no soul