Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

More Help

I wanted to thank you guys for all the advice first of all. Secondly I wanted to give you guys a quick update on my progress and ask some more questions that I had.

I just recently hit level 75, doing all of it via the Shalemont and Stonevale questlines (and a little quest heroic combo to get me from 69-74).

My skills are:
Longshot - 20/20
Sharpshot - 20/20
Sharpen Weapons - 20/20
Light Heal - 17/20

Gear :
Master Gloves of Haste
Warden Boots
Ancient Lamellar Hood
Warden Greaves
Darkshadow Cuirass

Weapons :
Flint Bow
Golden Quiver of Magic
80% Mount

Jewelry :
Heroic Amulet of Vigor
Blessing of Belenus
Major Wyrmclaw Bracelet
Major Wyrmfang Bracelet
Revenant Ring of Energisation
Minor Sunfire Ring of Health
Radiant Signet of Lir
Minor Sunfire Ring of Energy

I went for Sharpen Weapons over Steady Aim solely because I liked that Celtic Heroes actually showed me the direct boost in numbers that I would get, Steady Aim’s broad description threw me into a loop I suppose. After days of searching I also (finally) found Double Shot in the AH for only 5k, but I had already used my alt book and was level 74 at the time. I spent the rest of my money on my 160k Golden Quiver and saw a Diamond Bow in the AH for 100k and couldn’t control myself, but it’s good that I have that lined up for level 80. It will probably be cheaper than getting a Warden Bow anyway as drags sell 50k+ on my server for some reason. I also spent some to buy some frags and backpack/bank expansions.

I only have a few thousand left and am in the process of trying to sell off my old gear (I just sold my ancient warbow for 16k).

I saw the hot swapping comment and realized I didn’t have any more spots so I watched a few ad videos via SuperSonic ads and now I have 5 extra spots and I am currently trying to get some more to fill the second page of spots.

Anyway, I’ve bsed for long enough, I’ve been doing my daily two bounties and occasionally get a third one in if I can muster up enough pledges (I don’t have the resources to buy them or the time/ability to obtain 36 Hunter’s Remains on a daily basis) and noticed I had 22 tokens. I have no desire to have the token fashion and was wondering what pet or mount I should get. I read several topics on here on chicken vs spider vs whatever or horse vs wolf and wondered what you guys thought would be best for me. It would just be for my leveling up process as I assume at a higher level I could purchase a new one. I was thinking pet since I already had a mount but was iffy on what I needed. I looked at other argument and wanted to say that my energy regain is near perfect with my new Quiver and I rarely ever get below 1/2 energy.

Another question was, is warden really worth it in the short term over Darkshadow? I ask because I spent 25k to get my Warden pants and right after I got my Darkshadow Cuirass for free.

I also wanted to know if going 2str, 2dex, and 1 vit is viable at my level.

Thanks for all the advice from before and also thanks in advance for this one!
Last edited by Clay on Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Lvl 50

Looks very good for the most part.

However, if you’ve got haste gloves, I’d not put points into rapid shot as they don’t stack. (While it might give a marginal boost, it’s more efficient (less redundant) to diversify the investment)

If you are looking for better damage you can pick up double shot. Others will have preferences on other skills, but 2x shot is guaranteed damage and makes a good addition anyway.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Thanks for the advice. I don’t currently have double shot and it’s unavailable or very expensive on my server so if I was to remove rapid shot what skill should I add besides that? I was thinking between Sharpen Weapons, Steady Aim, Bolas, or Barbed Shot. I go 2 Strength, 2 Dex, and 1 Vit if it matters.

If you can get dbl shot by lvl 60, try getting obsidian bow and hotbar switch obsidian bow before you cast dbl shot and switch back to your usual bow. Dbl shot won't use up obsidian charges and watch the mobs melt :D
Kiwi puff, Lvl 224 Ranger
Proud Guardian of Havoc, Morrigan.

Thanks for all the help, I’ll switch rapid shot for steady aim and keep a lookout for double attack and an obsidian bow. I got to 54 now and bought a flint bow from the action house for 20k, so I’ll be keeping tabs on other deals in there.

Re: More Help

I'd say you can survive without the wardens for now but you will need them eventually otherwise you wont be able to obtain the end game armor in future. Join a decent clan and they might be able to gear you up with wardens for free, and also the following armor sets.

And yes, I suggest you get a pet first since you alrdy have a traveling mount. Besides, battle mounts will be away for an hour when you die unless you spend 100 gold to bring it back in castle which is troublesome especially during leveling. Pets will stay with you as long as they are fed so they are more cost efficient.
As for pet, get spider. Poison is least resisted element in general especially in Carrow.

And yeah 2 2 1 str dex vit is viable at your level.
Kiwi puff, Lvl 224 Ranger
Proud Guardian of Havoc, Morrigan.

Re: More Help

I'd say you can survive without the wardens for now but you will need them eventually otherwise you wont be able to obtain the end game armor in future. Join a decent clan and they might be able to gear you up with wardens for free, and also the following armor sets.

And yes, I suggest you get a pet first since you alrdy have a traveling mount. Besides, battle mounts will be away for an hour when you die unless you spend 100 gold to bring it back in castle which is troublesome especially during leveling. Pets will stay with you as long as they are fed so they are more cost efficient.
As for pet, get spider. Poison is least resisted element in general especially in Carrow.

And yeah 2 2 1 str dex vit is viable at your level.
Thanks, I haven’t felt the urge or need to join a clan yet but I’ll start looking and I’ll be getting a spider today then, thanks for the advice!