Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Longshot at EG?

Hey, just wanted to know how other EG rangers feel about longshot. Considering swapping sharpen weapons for it at raids. Is the damage worth it? Does it evade a lot?Particularly interested in finding out whether it's useful w/ regards to bosses like Proteus, Gele, Necro and Mord.

Thanks!

Re: Longshot at EG?

Hey, just wanted to know how other EG rangers feel about longshot. Considering swapping sharpen weapons for it at raids. Is the damage worth it? Does it evade a lot?Particularly interested in finding out whether it's useful w/ regards to bosses like Proteus, Gele, Necro and Mord.

Thanks!
can't use with bolas
bad damage
high evade
no
Hi

Thanks!
can't use with bolas
bad damage
high evade
no
Maxed longshot and hotswapping longshot silver web rings makes it a pretty decent skill imo. Then if you get good at hotswapping necro longshot recast brace so you can get the reduced cool down so you can cast it a lot more often. I use Imperial longshot rings and godly longshot recast brace and it works just fine

Usually don’t use on haste tho or with bolas (unless if it’s a lock battle and enemy locker rogues are present... use longshot to kill them lol).
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

It’s good. I use it only when I have edl wrath on and most times it hits just a little below my dbl shot dmg and crits anywhere from 4-6k.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Would curry quit ranger if he found out his arrows were crafted with feathers from his beloved chickens? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu