Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Pets and Mounts?

Don’t listen to anyone that tells u to use chicken for survivability alone. It does give survivability, but just because it’s a chicken u automatically get an op power boost. No need to apply logic to this just get a chicken and you will see._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Don’t listen to anyone that tells u to use chicken for survivability alone. It does give survivability, but just because it’s a chicken u automatically get an op power boost. No need to apply logic to this just get a chicken and you will see._.
Imo the chicken is a great DPS pet. It combined the heals from the bunny with the attack stats of spider/wolf and put them together. OTM made a great ranger/rogue pet :)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Imo the chicken is a great DPS pet. It combined the heals from the bunny with the attack stats of spider/wolf and put them together. OTM made a great ranger/rogue pet :)
Finally someone that understands me,_,

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Finally someone that understands me,_,
People on my server think i'm insane when I recommend the chicken pet lol... I'm getting my ranger a chicken once I get it a pet.

For a long time you had team bunny and team DPS pet... Bunny people saying heals prevented deaths (especially at prot) which made it a better DPS pet. DPS people said the DPS stats made up for lack of heals. Now we have both and people still cling that it's either bunny or wolf/spider... Sigh....
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Chicken has some good uses, that's why I got a silver level 6 one for my tank. Dex adds to def, heals, and can also be used if I need to go hybrid and do some killing.

Would work good on proteus as well when you could just use chicken to heal through wards when they happen and gele crystals when shielded. Less restos/hp lix in the long run, great for rangers as it adds to skills, boosts attack as defense and allows for more overall dps as you're not laying on the ground, sitting idle because you don't wanna take shield damage from crystals/proteus wards etc.

It's all about thinking outside the box and where you can apply it's uses.

Well normally I have a personal druid always healing me at bosses._. I only like chicken because it’s a chicken and I’ve been wanting it for years now,_,

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.