Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Frozen Armor Advice, for Lvl 153 Ranger

Should I even bother with Frozen Armor at this point? I'm currently level 153 Ranger on Donn Server and I almost have full Beastbone Set of armor. My question is, when should I give up on Frozen Armor Quest and just start in on EDL armor? Don't get me wrong, I WISH I had a full set of frozen, but it seems HIGHLY unlikely at this point. So should I just get by with Beastbone until I can start in on EDL quests??? Or should I actually make an effort to get Frozen?

Would love to get some Advice .

Thanks in Advance!!!
Wrantyx
Ranger
Clan: Concordiia , Donn Server

Re: Frozen Armor Advice, for Lvl 153 Ranger

Wish there was a way around this... There's so much of a bottleneck on Morrigan for frozen, that we have 190 lockers camping the frozen bosses. We have rogue and ranger DL sets that we cannot give out to our members because they've not gotten frozen, to be able to use DL. And in camping these bosses, we deprive the new, clanless players of the frozen they definitely could use to progress... Perhaps the frozen timers could be reduced, to match DL ones. There's just sooo much bottleneck that's its nigh on impossible to get rogue/ranger frozen on Morrigan without spending millions, or being a camper/member of one of the two endgame clans. Havoc and Ava rarely agree, but in sure we would both LOVE to stop camping those nub bosses and given them to the lower levels that actually need them.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Thanks for the responses guys. It looks like I'm going back to OW for a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time. Even being in a clan it's tough to camp and get orbs. I have a total of 3 orbs right now and 2 crests...............................**sigh** It's going to be a while.

Cheers and gl to you all.
Wrantyx
Ranger
Clan: Concordiia , Donn Server

Find frozen timers, get a timing app, and share it with your clannies. I can't be on all the time to take down frozen bosses, but in my clan, 90% of the time there IS someone to get the timer if nothing else. Frozen is a pain in the rear, but if you kill frozen bosses on spawn, there will be more frozen items available, and thus will be easier to get it. However, you may not make up the deficit for months, so killing on spawn may only help if you get the drop... Lol
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]