Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Necro

dog or wolf
Definitely wolf, since many went towards spider it is easier to keep its rake on.
I have spider tier 4 lvl 5 (almost 6), but I wanted to also have a tier 4 lvl 6 pet for necro. My server is a little different as most are still using wolf. Would the initial dmg from the wolf along with the str/att boost still be better than the dog? Since the dog is straight up pierce dmg skill and vitality
Belenus is my home.
Natedawg level 220 ranger
Natedawg1 level 221 warrior

dog or wolf
Definitely wolf, since many went towards spider it is easier to keep its rake on.
I have spider tier 4 lvl 5 (almost 6), but I wanted to also have a tier 4 lvl 6 pet for necro. My server is a little different as most are still using wolf. Would the initial dmg from the wolf along with the str/att boost still be better than the dog? Since the dog is straight up pierce dmg skill and vitality
use wolf since ur ranger.
Hi

dog or wolf
i was really surprised. Even at necro during beta i was able to keep my rake up for most of the raid. So many people have moved to spider and dog with a couple using chicken. Very very few maxed red wolves
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

dog or wolf
i was really surprised. Even at necro during beta i was able to keep my rake up for most of the raid. So many people have moved to spider and dog with a couple using chicken. Very very few maxed red wolves
Guess I'll get a wolf for Necro then, figured it would be best just didn't know if the dogs pierce skill shinned above the wolfs rake. Thanks everyone.
Belenus is my home.
Natedawg level 220 ranger
Natedawg1 level 221 warrior

Guess I'll get a wolf for Necro then, figured it would be best just didn't know if the dogs pierce skill shinned above the wolfs rake. Thanks everyone.
If we are only talking about skill, then dog skill is the best since it's pierce damage. Unless you have consistent slash lure, Rake will never beat Canine bite. In addition, since dog skill does all of its damage at once, you don't have to wait 15s unlike the Rake skill DoT. So, let's say, for the first 30 seconds, you'd have used dog skill 3x already while the Rake skill has only gone 2x (or 2.25x)

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

If we are only talking about skill, then dog skill is the best since it's pierce damage. Unless you have consistent slash lure, Rake will never beat Canine bite. In addition, since dog skill does all of its damage at once, you don't have to wait 15s unlike the Rake skill DoT. So, let's say, for the first 30 seconds, you'd have used dog skill 3x already while the Rake skill has only gone 2x (or 2.25x)
Why is OTM introducing pet/mount skills with crush/slash damage?
-) Boar
-) horse
-) wolf (pet)
OTM really needs to reconsider this, even if it may seem "logical" it greatly nerfs the pets/mounts that they want to introduce.
I say "logical" because why is the boar pet's skill slash damage... a boar has tusks... makes much more sense to be pierce damage imo ._.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Sorry but I will always say the Hare is the best pet for any situation. A Tier 6 Brown Hare is only 16 Tokens and at max it heals for 804 with a 15 second recast time. It also regens 115 energy per tic for 15 seconds. Sure the stats might not be the best with 120 focus, 120 resist magic and 200 spell evasion, but the amount of free healing and energy regen you get from it more then makes up for that in my opinion. The healing is great for any boss that has any sort of AOE and fantastic when your soloing or doing anything without a healer for that matter.

I marvel at fights like Base, Prime and Gele as people pop dozens of Health Pots through the fight in order to stay alive, when they could just have a hare at their side doing that for free. Or fights like Flap, PH, or Unox 6 as people keep flopping over dead if they don't have a druid in their group, when a Hare could keep them alive the entire time.