Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Full strength ranger at beginning level

Ok this might be a big noob question is it possible to go full strength ranger at beginning level
I was just wondering cause I have a 137 ranger but he's been a hybrid since very early stages was wanting to start fresh but was wondering if it's was possible first before I try if it is can u recommend a build and beginning gear to help get me started and also if it's gonna be a challenge I don't mind

PS: lol I meant auto ranger the whole time no idea why I was calling it full strength

Re: Full strength ranger at beginning level

imo the only reason to play a full str ranger is if your using multiple devices, so you can just attack the boss from range while semi afk and your main focus is on the other character. A dex build ranger is going to do way more dmg then a str build any day at a boss
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

imo the only reason to play a full str ranger is if your using multiple devices, so you can just attack the boss from range while semi afk and your main focus is on the other character. A dex build ranger is going to do way more dmg then a str build any day at a boss
This is nowhere near the truth. A clanny of mine uses his strength ranger and full edl to get gele kills over full edl rogues with godly gear.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

This is nowhere near the truth. A clanny of mine uses his strength ranger and full edl to get gele kills over full edl rogues with godly gear.
And I'm full dex and get the kills
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

And I'm full dex and get the kills
Never seen this done without dg set. Your clans dps must suck
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Dex ranger beats full str ranger and imo hybrid ranger beats both of them. And you have seen it happen before loco._. I did it when i was full dex and i dont have a dg set.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Dex ranger beats full str ranger and imo hybrid ranger beats both of them. And you have seen it happen before loco._. I did it when i was full dex and i dont have a dg set.
Indeed hybrid is the way to go. I don't have any dg and I get over 10k attack and 5200 dmg
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon