Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Skills question

Im lvl 100 and use obsidian bow for higher skill dmg.

I know for a fact i will use light heal, bolas, and long shot. My question is which is better between..
-double shot/sharp shot
-steady aim/sharpen weapons

Also is explosive arrow even good? And if so, what is it better than.
Thanks for any help!

Re: Skills question

Personally I prefer sharp shot and steady aim.
I have sharp shot more or less maxed out and it hits for considerably more than double my standard auto attack hit. I personally think this outweighs the benefit of having double shot unavoidable by mobs. However, my build is a hybrid build with dex about 20% more than str. Maybe a full str build would swing it more in favour of double shot, depending on how that would affect your standard auto attack hit. I've not tried a full str build, so couldn't really comment as to whether double shot would actually work out better in this case.
My main is s lvl 132 ranger and I don't have a clan, so have got that far predominately solo. So in my case steady aim makes more sense.
My understanding is that sharpen weapons gives a similar boost for the skill level, but at a greater cost of energy. If you spend most of your time in groups with friends and clannies, then sharpen weapons makes more sense as everyone gets the boost, therefore killing mobs much quicker.
If you mostly solo, then steady aim is better as you don't burn up so much energy.
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so